Science Hill vs DB

WBNC83

Just now, catswild said:

I see that a certain segment of the DB Coacht community is still minus much brain activity. What an embarrassment....

I see I have some homer stalking me this year. Lets get one thing straight homer. I told you a couple weeks ago when you attacked my posting to prove me wrong and you went silent. If you have a boyfriend on the DB staff I understand you trying to stick up for him, but at least have something to back it up. Everything in my post just happens to be true. I'll tell you again.......Prove me wrong. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I see I have some homer stalking me this year. Lets get one thing straight homer. I told you a couple weeks ago when you attacked my posting to prove me wrong and you went silent. If you have a boyfriend on the DB staff I understand you trying to stick up for him, but at least have something to back it up. Everything in my post just happens to be true. I'll tell you again.......Prove me wrong. 

The "class" that you show in your posts is without parallel...LOL!  You and your crew of gripers make the DB fan base seem uneducated and I know they aren't. Too bad you misrepresent the intelligence level up there.  Oh and keep up your moaning and griping...it's really done lots of good so far and it really makes y'all look smart!  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

3 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I think it was just a few years ago when DB took a three or four touchdown lead over Sevier Co. right there at J. Fred. DB lost that game. I also remember the McMinn Co. game (the most embarrassing coaching blunder in the history of DB football), and I also remember losing to Karns, a team that DB was 40 points better than.  When you have Barney and Goober running the show you never check the win column until the final second has clicked off.

A very ironic statement coming from Ernest T Bass himself.....

5 hours ago, catswild said:

I see that a certain segment of the DB Coacht community is still minus much brain activity. What an embarrassment....

If Henny Penny and Don Quixote had a baby......Other than the custom name calling, its rantings are straight copy and paste.  Time and Again and Again and Again.....

P.S. A side note to other DB fans: The normal young man couldn't care less about their high school football career after graduation. That is, unless a boulder sized chip is firmly planted on their shoulder.

4 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Where you're concerned, I have nothing to prove. You want to bash the coaches and you have that right...even though it does no good. Since it does no good, then what's the point?  It makes you and your crew of gripers look foolish and classless. Why can't you just pull for your team? Come on Ernest T.........with every classless and ignorant post, you prove my case!

On 9/2/2017 at 0:40 PM, WBNC83 said:

We don't need a giant band. 

1) The band director isn't the easiest man to get along with/please.

2) Band is viewed as a "nerdy" activity.

3) Kids have other interests.

yah because " nerdy activity " is just as bad as gang activity right? You sir are quite possibly an idiot. I wont go "full idiot" on you since I dont know you, but if this post of yours is any indicator of your normal thought process, I'm guessing my preliminary evaluation is most likely spot on. Good day sir, the bleach is in the laundry detergent aisle.

Just now, catswild said:

Where you're concerned, I have nothing to prove. You want to bash the coaches and you have that right...even though it does no good. Since it does no good, then what's the point?  It makes you and your crew of gripers look foolish and classless. Why can't you just pull for your team? Come on Ernest T.........with every classless and ignorant post, you prove my case!

You're not fooling anybody. I told you to prove me wrong and you can't do it. You are clearly the fool here. You don't know the difference in "bashing" and telling the truth. I'll pull for my team by pointing out what is wrong and what needs to be fixed to make it better. You support losing. That makes you a loser. (you must be a liberal snow flake) I help pay the coaches salary, the players uniforms, the field and stadium. If I think something needs to change to make things better I'll speak up. You are in Oak Ridge. You have no voice in what goes on in Kingsport. The morons are coming out of the woodwork this year.

Just now, jhilts said:

If Henny Penny and Don Quixote had a baby......Other than the custom name calling, its rantings are straight copy and paste.  Time and Again and Again and Again.....

P.S. A side note to other DB fans: The normal young man couldn't care less about their high school football career after graduation. That is, unless a boulder sized chip is firmly planted on their shoulder.

Shouldn't you be spit shining Stacy's shoes instead of wasting time on the internet?

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You're not fooling anybody. I told you to prove me wrong and you can't do it. You are clearly the fool here. You don't know the difference in "bashing" and telling the truth. I'll pull for my team by pointing out what is wrong and what needs to be fixed to make it better. You support losing. That makes you a loser. (you must be a liberal snow flake) I help pay the coaches salary, the players uniforms, the field and stadium. If I think something needs to change to make things better I'll speak up. You are in Oak Ridge. You have no voice in what goes on in Kingsport. The morons are coming out of the woodwork this year.

Yep...we finally agree...you've come out!

4 hours ago, BVDevil said:

yah because " nerdy activity " is just as bad as gang activity right? You sir are quite possibly an idiot. I wont go "full idiot" on you since I dont know you, but if this post of yours is any indicator of your normal thought process, I'm guessing my preliminary evaluation is most likely spot on. Good day sir, the bleach is in the laundry detergent aisle.

A vast majority of 14-18 yr old kids view it as a "nerdy" activity. That was my point. I, as an adult, respect every single one of those kids in the band and all the hard work they put into it. But their peers don't always feel the same way.

Someone wanted to know why the band at SH wasn't bigger than it is. I gave several reasons, none of which are untrue. I went there. I have family who goes there now. And yes, some of them were in the band. 

Trying to make a comparison between band activity and gang activity is the only idiotic thing I'm seeing. When I talk about kids having other interests, I'm talking about sports, chorus, drama club etc. The kids who are in band don't have a lot of time for much else. My nephew joined the band in middle school. He also runs on the cross country team. Once he got to hs he had to choose because he couldn't do both due to the time and devotion both require. You see my point about kids having other interests or are you just going to continue to assume and make the kind of comments (band activity/gang activity) you did and throw out insults and call names?

23 hours ago, catswild said:

Just curious.  Why is this any of your business? 

I seem to recall that just a few short years ago, OR had some real problems with their football program. I remember some real blunt comments from your CoachT posters.  Some considered that classless.  All we at DB could do was sympathize with their situation.  Seems  like a lot, if not all of that got resolved.  Wonder if there had been no communication between fans about the problem, if that situation would have resolved.

We at DB consider OR to be our sister school and respect OR, its football team, fans and posters a lot.  I think the same is generally true in reverse.  So lets keep it that way and you just go back to your threads.

The problem that we have is that DB's ability to compete against good teams has become very erratic in the past 10 years.  Those of us who like to go to Friday night games want to see these problems fixed, just like OR just got their problems fixed.  You may be right, complaining may not do any good but the jury is no in on that yet. I consider Waco to simply be a truth teller about how games went and the general state of the program in general.  His trademark is to make barbed comments and he's been on these threads longer than about anybody else. Most people have no problem with him.  He's seen a lot and understands very well how it used to be in DB football and how it is now.  I've only been keeping up with it for about 15 years but even I can see the problems and the trends.  It is not pretty.  One thing for sure, not talking about it will ensure that it continues - which could be good for OR I guess.

So go back home and worry about your OR Wildcats.  They have their own issues right now.  Talk about them.