Science Hill vs DB

WBNC83

6 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

They won't have much fun with Ballard 

Wait,you meant Ballard the QB.Anyway.Ballard the coach is the best coach in NET and Greeneville has the best strength program.That said,Science Hill also has a great coach and fine strength program,plus a bunch of speed and size being a huge school with lots of talent.I'm not saying we can't win,I'm just saying it will take the Devils best game of this year.

Edited by BatmanDevil

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, jhilts said:

Great game Toppers! 6 in a row!

Could be the much hated Stacy Carter gave the DB fans on here what they have screamed and cried about for years. A new DB Head Coach.

Not that it will make any difference.

A lot of people like coach Clark and a lot don't.The ones that matter like him and have let him run the program as he see fit.I think it's up to him and when he wants to leave,maybe another 10 or 12 years if he wants to stay.I don't have a dog in the race either way now days  but like the kids I've known for years and hate the last several years have been a cluster for them and most every playoff team for over a decade now

Just now, jhilts said:

Great game Toppers! 6 in a row!

Could be the much hated Stacy Carter gave the DB fans on here what they have screamed and cried about for years. A new DB Head Coach.

Not that it will make any difference.

LOL!  Will you be serving Stacy breakfast in bed in the morning?

59 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Wow, a tale of 2 halves...         Did DB just run out of gas in the 2nd half?

No.  Same ole, same ole. 

This was my first game this year.  I had to see for myself.  You only get half the story from the radio.

1. DB has no defense.  Or at least I didn't see one show up tonite.

2. The receivers can not hold onto the ball.  Somebody buy them a set of hands.

3. Offense is one dimensional - up the gut. But they are pretty good at that.

4. They always seem to start with a bang, then die.

5. This team just seems to lay down and quit.

6. None of the above has anything to do with coaching, does it?

6 minutes ago, DBGRAD70 said:

No.  Same ole, same ole. 

This was my first game this year.  I had to see for myself.  You only get half the story from the radio.

1. DB has no defense.  Or at least I didn't see one show up tonite.

2. The receivers can not hold onto the ball.  Somebody buy them a set of hands.

3. Offense is one dimensional - up the gut. But they are pretty good at that.

4. They always seem to start with a bang, then die.

5. This team just seems to lay down and quit.

6. None of the above has anything to do with coaching, does it?

Dang I thought this was about the Greeneville game haha. Must be an every game occurrence 

There are a few teams on the DB schedule that are not what they have been and DB will get 3 or 4 more wins pretty easy and possibly end up with a very nice record if they do what there capable.I don't see anyone left that DB can't play with on any given Friday night.Let's not call it a year for the Tribe just yet.Lot of football left to be played and a lot of talent on this team.

Great win, Toppers!

The fast start for the Indians did not surprise me at all. But I knew once our fellas got over the initial onslaught we'd be fine. I figured DB would come out hyped up and hit us early. By halftime though we had taken all the momentum and I knew our boys were going to get the win.

3-0. Up next, Greeneville!

Just now, BatmanDevil said:

There are a few teams on the DB schedule that are not what they have been and DB will get 3 or 4 more wins pretty easy and possibly end up with a very nice record if they do what there capable.I don't see anyone left that DB can't play with on any given Friday night.Let's not call it a year for the Tribe just yet.Lot of football left to be played and a lot of talent on this team.

This game was a little like the Greeneville game. And like I said after that game they are lucky they don't play 5 quarters. DB probably has a couple more wins to come. They won't beat Alcoa or Farragut. Aside from Sevier Co and Jeff Co the rest are toss ups.

2 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

This game was a little like the Greeneville game. And like I said after that game they are lucky they don't play 5 quarters. DB probably has a couple more wins to come. They won't beat Alcoa or Farragut. Aside from Sevier Co and Jeff Co the rest are toss ups.

I'd bet they beat MW and HV as well on that list.Bearden a toss up but very possible.Now if they can win all those and play one or two perfect games against the remaining two teams,then that would be a great come back going into the playoffs.

Just now, BatmanDevil said:

I'd bet they beat MW and HV as well on that list.Bearden a toss up but very possible.Now if they can win all those and play one or two perfect games against the remaining two teams,then that would be a great come back going into the playoffs.

Ain't gonna happen Batman. This coaching staff "ain't gotta' clue".  There are a couple of good coaches there but football is a team sport and a couple of good coaches on your staff ain't gonna' cut it. I hate it for the players. Take yourself back to when this group were freshman. Would you of ever thought when this group became seniors it would be like this?  Sure their a little bigger and maybe a little stronger but fundamentally they were better as freshman than they are today. That's totally on the coaching staff right there. I'm not 100% sure they can beat SC & JC.  I mean Clark could spend the week watching Mayberry re-runs and then pull a "McMinn Co" in either one of those games.  You know I'm right.