Trousdale @ Watertown

Ole3putt

18 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

If trousdale has trouble with watertown, they will have a world or trouble with the warriors in the playoffs.  Tc 34-7

I would agree but after the last couple weeks and the weather being a big question mark floating over this game who knows.

I've seen some games get completely flipped upside down because of bad weather.

33 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

that is true, tc still rolls.  when have they had a close game in this district?

Never because this is their first game in this region :)

But they lost 2 region games in 2015 and 2016. Specifically against teams in this region the last time they played Jackson County was in 2012 and they won that game 20-19. Westmoreland played them close in 2015 (13-7). Its been awhile for Watertown though they beat them in 2006 and 2007 but the rest have been one-sided. But they didn't play the Watertown teams the last couple seasons that were pretty good.

11 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

Never because this is their first game in this region :)

But they lost 2 region games in 2015 and 2016. Specifically against teams in this region the last time they played Jackson County was in 2012 and they won that game 20-19. Westmoreland played them close in 2015 (13-7). Its been awhile for Watertown though they beat them in 2006 and 2007 but the rest have been one-sided. But they didn't play the Watertown teams the last couple seasons that were pretty good.

so like 4 games in 50 years......lol......TC big.........

Just now, TheTruthPrevails said:

makes for boring region games.....

You have no idea...but we can't help what Region the TSSAA put us. That's pretty much the reason I only go to a handful games every year. Our season, historically, doesn't start until the playoffs. I went to the Lebanon game, and would have went to the FCS game, if Maryville hadn't been coming to Oakland. I'll probably go the Macon County &/or the Westmoreland game, as long as it's not the Oakland/Blackman week. Not too much to see after that, I don't think, until about the Second Rd. or the Quarters. 

That being said...I just though about this. How many other Regions have produced three State Champions in the last ten years, or so (TC, FCS {before DII} & Gordonsville)?

31 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

You have no idea...but we can't help what Region the TSSAA put us. That's pretty much the reason I only go to a handful games every year. Our season, historically, doesn't start until the playoffs. I went to the Lebanon game, and would have went to the FCS game, if Maryville hadn't been coming to Oakland. I'll probably go the Macon County &/or the Westmoreland game, as long as it's not the Oakland/Blackman week. Not too much to see after that, I don't think, until about the Second Rd. or the Quarters. 

That being said...I just though about this. How many other Regions have produced three State Champions in the last ten years, or so (TC, FCS {before DII} & Gordonsville)?

Whitwell may be a good game just a long road trip that's why TC non region games  are always a challenge that's the only time the team get tested but you got win region games to make the playoffs I do think TC has miss the playoffs since late 80's