Trousdale @ Watertown

Ole3putt

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Seven where is that durn Snoballs? I garuntee you I was hoping that Satterfield man would hire you and Snoballs to coach those boys.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy,

I don't know you, but my wife and I enjoy your quotes on CoachT. Even though I am an old TC player and fan, I look for your quotes under South Pittsburgh threads. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

3 minutes ago, oldfootballplayer said:

Roy,

I don't know you, but my wife and I enjoy your quotes on CoachT. Even though I am an old TC player and fan, I look for your quotes under South Pittsburgh threads. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

I garuntee you should join us this week in the website I created a little while ago.  We gonna try to rattle them Jasperlites cages.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you Snoballs can show those boys how to get real fast by chasing chickens and the blockers to nock a hole with a side body block.  Tell him ol RD wants to hear from him.  You think im joking but im not. 

I'll pass the word along. Keep 'me straight at ol Roy's Red Eye. 

What kind of mess is this?! Seven why are you text massaging me so late at night? I done told you knot to call me until Clint needed us as interim croaches. And I don't mean "get back behind the line" croaches like that old zonepilot. I mean visor wearin headphone throwin towel waving croaches.

did hartsville play tonight? If they did not play tonight that would make 2 weeks in a row they didn't play. I garuntee.

i can't believe those sweater vest f.c.s.'s won last week. I Listened to my radio last week and I said to myself, I said, self, cheese must be making a joke on the radio but he wasn't joking. 

I made snoball jr do exstra sidebody blocks last week I was so mad.

hey Roy let me ask you a question? Is grider croaching this year or is he taking this year off? Me and seven need to get a contract like that grider mans. He gets to eat all of ronnies redeye cream pies for free, and him and his old lady gets free gas at the county garage and he can take off a few seasons if he wants. Can you believe that?!

roy let me ask you another question? Is old pirate still alive? If he is he needs to be put in one of those homes. It doesn't  have to be a nice one. He just probably needs to be off the streets.

roy I was listening to some t$$aa highschool football tonight on the radio and your friend Murphy was bumping his gums about something he didn't know anything g about and my buddy says that guy is a guru. I told him I bet he didn't even get all surveys back this year I garuntee.

11 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

What kind of mess is this?! Seven why are you text massaging me so late at night? I done told you knot to call me until Clint needed us as interim croaches. And I don't mean "get back behind the line" croaches like that old zonepilot. I mean visor wearin headphone throwin towel waving croaches.

did hartsville play tonight? If they did not play tonight that would make 2 weeks in a row they didn't play. I garuntee.

i can't believe those sweater vest f.c.s.'s won last week. I Listened to my radio last week and I said to myself, I said, self, cheese must be making a joke on the radio but he wasn't joking. 

I made snoball jr do exstra sidebody blocks last week I was so mad.

hey Roy let me ask you a question? Is grider croaching this year or is he taking this year off? Me and seven need to get a contract like that grider mans. He gets to eat all of ronnies redeye cream pies for free, and him and his old lady gets free gas at the county garage and he can take off a few seasons if he wants. Can you believe that?!

roy let me ask you another question? Is old pirate still alive? If he is he needs to be put in one of those homes. It doesn't  have to be a nice one. He just probably needs to be off the streets.

roy I was listening to some t$$aa highschool football tonight on the radio and your friend Murphy was bumping his gums about something he didn't know anything g about and my buddy says that guy is a guru. I told him I bet he didn't even get all surveys back this year I garuntee.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you Grider is coaching.  I garuntee you our boys played at that Finley mans stadium in Chattanooga tonight and Grider was to cheap to rent his side of the stadium.  We had to sit on that Cox mans side.  I garuntee you I couldnt even yell at Grider.  Is them Hartsville boys doing some good side body blocks? I garuntee you old pirate is still alive.  He said last night he was getting the ole jock out and stretching after the skillet slinger went to bed.  We got to rattle them jailhouse fellars cages this week.  You think im joking but im not. 

22 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you Grider is coaching.  I garuntee you our boys played at that Finley mans stadium in Chattanooga tonight and Grider was to cheap to rent his side of the stadium.  We had to sit on that Cox mans side.  I garuntee you I couldnt even yell at Grider.  Is them Hartsville boys doing some good side body blocks? I garuntee you old pirate is still alive.  He said last night he was getting the ole jock out and stretching after the skillet slinger went to bed.  We got to rattle them jailhouse fellars cages this week.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy that picture you are painting of old pirate has made nauserated. I almost vomicked up the turkey pot pie mrs snoball made me for supper tonight.

roy you sound like that oldpilot when you get to talking about rattle cages and jail house fellars. You think I'm joking but I'm not joking