Trousdale @ Watertown

Ole3putt

TC has always used Sunday afternoons to lift, run and do their film study. Nothing new for the Jackets there.

I'm not sure exactly what happened over the weekend but I fully support Coach Waggoner and his staff. I have nothing but good things from them. They are teaching the kids more than just football. Earlier this summer, the entire team and staff took a couple of days off to attend FCA camp and it was a life changing experience for some! God Family and Football for this crew! 

As for this week, I'm sure the Jackets will be ready to play. Friendship was a good measuring stick. They were Big and Fast. TC had the opportunity to put them away but a few costly mistakes were made. I'm sure H2O-town will be ready as well. So TC needs to eliminate the mistakes and take care of business. 

3 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

TC has always used Sunday afternoons to lift, run and do their film study. Nothing new for the Jackets there.

I'm not sure exactly what happened over the weekend but I fully support Coach Waggoner and his staff. I have nothing but good things from them. They are teaching the kids more than just football. Earlier this summer, the entire team and staff took a couple of days off to attend FCA camp and it was a life changing experience for some! God Family and Football for this crew! 

As for this week, I'm sure the Jackets will be ready to play. Friendship was a good measuring stick. They were Big and Fast. TC had the opportunity to put them away but a few costly mistakes were made. I'm sure H2O-town will be ready as well. So TC needs to eliminate the mistakes and take care of business. 

Same special team plays almost cost TC the Lebanon game with a muff punt but TC recovered but they have had 3 turnovers and 1 takeaway in two games they have to cut the turnovers down other than that I love how this team plays and Coach Waggoner is a great coach and the boys seem to respect him and he bought back all of the traditions of TC and the physical play that the last coach tried his best to change certain traditions