Bruceton @ Huntingdon Homecoming

ZEBRA35

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Bruceton. Not much to talk about. I know alot goes into Homecoming. Floats are worked on all week, parade, bonfire, class activities, Homecoming Court. You would think with 100% chance of heavy rain Friday they would move it to another home game but Im not in administration so who knows

On 8/29/2017 at 0:40 PM, ZEBRA35 said:

Its Bruceton. Not much to talk about. I know alot goes into Homecoming. Floats are worked on all week, parade, bonfire, class activities, Homecoming Court. You would think with 100% chance of heavy rain Friday they would move it to another home game but Im not in administration so who knows

What home game would you recommend they move it too Brian? I'm assuming you have a plan. Let's hear it. 

1 hour ago, KrisKringleberry said:

What home game would you recommend they move it too Brian? I'm assuming you have a plan. Let's hear it. 

Since you asked I would move it TO October 6 against Wayne Co. Biggest game of the year! Glad you finally showed up KrisDingleberry