Avery @ C-Land

foreveranole

18 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Hahahahahaha! You're a Newlandite at heart and we know it.

Avery Co was a different place when I grew up over there. Just local mountain people.All the developments has changed the culture . As it is ,locals couldn't survive without it.The industry is comprised of tree farming and tourists. Population has went down a ton. Avery used to be a MUCH larger school.

1 hour ago, lawnman said:

Is King from Avery co?

Now lawnman???? I thought you'se my friend.  Avery co. is full of emasculated males like uknoit.  The ymca does have some baby dolls come in there, but I really would like to see less florida tags on the highway.  They should ride the bus and be stripped of their driving privileges.  Its bad enough they are on the highway when you're trying to drive on 3rd world country roads and the businesses put their parking spaces in the middle of the road.  They have a butt load of fat cops and they never arrest the tweakers who don't know when the red light at the bank is green or red.  What is amazing, is the school has one of the nicest football venues around but they rarely put a good football team to play on it. 

25 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Now lawnman???? I thought you'se my friend.  Avery co. is full of emasculated males like uknoit.  The ymca does have some baby dolls come in there, but I really would like to see less florida tags on the highway.  They should ride the bus and be stripped of their driving privileges.  Its bad enough they are on the highway when you're trying to drive on 3rd world country roads and the businesses put their parking spaces in the middle of the road.  They have a butt load of fat cops and they never arrest the tweakers who don't know when the red light at the bank is green or red.  What is amazing, is the school has one of the nicest football venues around but they rarely put a good football team to play on it. 

"The YMCA"...means you're a regular...Now whose the emasculated male? We all know the meaning  behind that song from the village people 

Bet you have cop uniform, Indian headdress and chaps in your closet 

:roflol:

6 hours ago, pujo said:

Avery Co was a different place when I grew up over there. Just local mountain people.All the developments has changed the culture . As it is ,locals couldn't survive without it.The industry is comprised of tree farming and tourists. Population has went down a ton. Avery used to be a MUCH larger school.

Yea, I remember when it was a much different place...I do like the gold course tho 

8 hours ago, pujo said:

Has Cloudland turned the corner??

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

I didn't think you was but uknoit put suspicion in my mind.