W3 - Adamsville travels to TCA

Redrage1990

On 9/3/2017 at 0:40 PM, BigEdMo said:

Sounds good. We don't really have a chance. USJ is the best 0-3 team in the state. Been there done that 2 years ago

BigEd, you had more than a chance had you not spotted them 21 in the first. If TCA plays 4 qtrs vs just the final 3, i think they win.  Great defensive adjustments at the half by both teams.  

21 minutes ago, BullShark said:

BigEd, you had more than a chance had you not spotted them 21 in the first. If TCA plays 4 qtrs vs just the final 3, i think they win.  Great defensive adjustments at the half by both teams.  

Thanks Bull. If there is such a thing as a good loss, this was it. Non region game and they proved to themselves there is no give up in them. Most teams would fold going 21 down in the first 5 minutes. I believe the boys will get back focused. Also they know there are other weapons besides #1

On 9/9/2017 at 5:31 PM, BigEdMo said:

Thanks Bull. If there is such a thing as a good loss, this was it. Non region game and they proved to themselves there is no give up in them. Most teams would fold going 21 down in the first 5 minutes. I believe the boys will get back focused. Also they know there are other weapons besides #1

Yessir.  Seems like a few of those boys actually had two legs and won a butt kicking contest or 2.