W3 - Adamsville travels to TCA

Redrage1990

Before we start that kind of force banter let's get the facts straight. Tca opened up with JC and Fayette Academy. Two teams that are not very good and are playing in the new D2 A division. Adamsville however opened up with Bolivar and Chester Co. both schools are in higher division. So this week will really show who we are. I still say our 26 kids dressed out is like a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. Especially when Adamsville rolls in here with their 60 man squad. 

Edited by BigEdMo

Big Ed, you know we are just a bunch of one legged boys in a butt kicking contest.  Them Dirty Bird boys are real bigguns.  Maybe if we tie two of our boys together we can at least have two legged boys to take on them Cardinal boys.  Course that will mean that we will have more coaches on the sidelines than we have players.  

5 minutes ago, cardfan said:

Looks like TCA is putting up points like its easy.  Adamsville is still trying to figure out how to line up.  This game can do a lot to establish the teams identity the rest of the way.

You are right. This game has a big implication on what direction our teams will go. I believe a lot of questions will be answered this week for both teams. And it may set a tone for region 7. I love it. 

1 minute ago, ReitzFan said:

Big Ed, you know we are just a bunch of one legged boys in a butt kicking contest.  Them Dirty Bird boys are real bigguns.  Maybe if we tie two of our boys together we can at least have two legged boys to take on them Cardinal boys.  Course that will mean that we will have more coaches on the sidelines than we have players.  

We almost have more cheerleaders than we do players. 26 players. 24 cheerleaders. 

15 minutes ago, TCAIntense said:

We will be coming at you hard with our 25 cheerleaders!  We probably have more cheerleaders than any school in West Tn!  Maybe our cheerleaders can play your cheerleaders in a powder puff game.  You would then know how we feel being outnumbered every game!

Hahahaha. I will take the odds on that bet. We got some tough cheerleaders for the base on that pyramid. :D