W3 - Adamsville travels to TCA

Redrage1990

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Got to see my boy today for the first time in 4 months. He is a grown man now. We have never had anyone in the military in my family. So when he told us after his first year of college he was joining the Marines we were taken back. I do know this. I look at our country with more awe. And when I look out our flag now I have to wear shades because the colors are brighter. Thank you for those that serve. My son was given a servants' heart from God and I knew that since he was small. He used those talents to serve his school and his football team as a team manager. Which could be difficult at times because he was serving his younger brother who was playing football at the time. Now he is serving his country and now his younger brother finds it tough to follow in his footsteps. Win or loose tomorrow night I win. Because Brothers get to see each other for the first time and embrace each other. safe travels to all and hope we can make it back before the end of the game. GO LIONS.!!! Fun Run is on his way. 

Ed, you get Momma Mo, Cheese Mo, and T Mo home safe and sound tomorrow.  Diamond Dave and I will be your eyes and ears until you arrive.  I got  your back.

I thought I would give a weather update.  It has now been raining in Jackson for several hours.  No let up in site.  The good news is that it is a fairly slow and steady rain.  No hard down pours as of yet.  Sure hoping it stays that way.  The current forecast show that the rain might end around 10am on Friday.  By kickoff, it is forecast to be 71 degrees and sunny.

With the weather the way it has been, the crowd might be down over what would normally be expected.  Here is the local broadcast information for the TCA and Adamsville game.

My broadcast partner, Dave McCulley and myself Stan Gerard will have the call of the game on 93.1fm.  It is a good strong radio signal.  I invite everyone to bring a portable radio and listen to the game from the stands.  Should you be out of radio range, we will have 2 different ways for you to listen in.  An online stream will be available at http://www.gracesportsradio.com .  You can also listen in via a cell phone by calling 605.468.5762.  Our Countdown To Kickoff Pregame Show will begin at 6:30pm central time.  Kickoff is slated for 7pm.  For our guests from Adamsville, this will be a TCA broadcast.  However, we always do our best to show respect and be fair to our opponent.  We will keep you constantly updated on scores of games from all over West Tennessee.  I do hope that whatever the games outcome, you enjoy our broadcast.  

2 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Got to see my boy today for the first time in 4 months. He is a grown man now. We have never had anyone in the military in my family. So when he told us after his first year of college he was joining the Marines we were taken back. I do know this. I look at our country with more awe. And when I look out our flag now I have to wear shades because the colors are brighter. Thank you for those that serve. My son was given a servants' heart from God and I knew that since he was small. He used those talents to serve his school and his football team as a team manager. Which could be difficult at times because he was serving his younger brother who was playing football at the time. Now he is serving his country and now his younger brother finds it tough to follow in his footsteps. Win or loose tomorrow night I win. Because Brothers get to see each other for the first time and embrace each other. safe travels to all and hope we can make it back before the end of the game. GO LIONS.!!! Fun Run is on his way. 

I know you are proud man! Salute to your son and safe travels home brother!!

21 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Safe travels BEM, and tell that son of yours that I'm proud of him too. High school athletics is a love of mine... it's taught me that perseverance conquers problems, made me respect others more, taught me life skills that I still use today, and introduced me to some wonderful people that I'd never have known otherwise so I don't view sports as "just a game" as it is to some. The team that your boy has joined takes those things to another level completely, and though I don't know him personally...he has my utmost respect.