Polk County (1-1) @ Tyner (0-2)

ValleyTroll

6 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO, Tyner is not a very good team. They are underachieving again this season. They beat an average at best Polk County team. Sorry RamFan, but it's the truth. Tyner will never slow Marion County down in two weeks. I doubt SP will slow them down next week. It is what it is. 

There you go running that yapper. I'm tying to get some shuteye for the big game tomorrow and I can't because I'm afraid you're gonna make that Turner man mad for 2 whole weeks. I wish Roy could put a muzzle on you fellers.

Edited by PurplePower68

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

There you go running that yapper. I'm tying to get some shuteye for the big game tomorrow and I can't because I'm afraid you're gonna make that Turner man mad for 2 whole weeks. I wish Roy could put a muzzle on you fellers.

LMBO, I cut them no slack. They are the most underachieving team year in and year out. 

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO, I cut them no slack. They are the most underachieving team year in and year out. 

You know what they say about "opinions"...and by the way you obviously need some new material..same ole stuff is as stale as ever..respect the youngsters (as well)and you'll be much better off!!

Go RAMS!!! 

5 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

You know what they say about "opinions"...and by the way you obviously need some new material..same ole stuff is as stale as ever..respect the youngsters (as well)and you'll be much better off!!

Go RAMS!!! 

Tyner is the most underachieving team around. I respect the kids for playing hard, but at some point they need to meet expectations. It's just the truth of the matter. They have the talent to be great every season, but they typically aren't. 

Edited by TheAmbassador