Polk County (1-1) @ Tyner (0-2)

ValleyTroll

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever Turner retires Tyner could possibly be one of the best teams in the state regardless of classification with the talent that comes through there, with the right hire of course.  They have, i have heard 22 seniors this year so they are extremely talented.  Didnt polk play them tough last year?  This one will be interesting.

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I'm sorry Valley Troll but I think Tyner gets it together this week and wins by a couple.You all are close Will be nice to see Polk back to their winning ways next year!

From what I hear the Cats are real dinged up. Several injuries. Really unfortunate for them with this being the first region game. Still won't be surprised if this team upsets Tyner Friday. Go Wildcats!

1 hour ago, TynerRamFan said:

Here we come..Rams win 36-22. On to Howard next week and MC in 2 weeks. 

Go RAMS!!!

LMBO, Tyner is not a very good team. They are underachieving again this season. They beat an average at best Polk County team. Sorry RamFan, but it's the truth. Tyner will never slow Marion County down in two weeks. I doubt SP will slow them down next week. It is what it is.