SGC v Bolivar Central

ManOfMillions

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Is that considered an upset? Based on posters who had predicted that Milan or Bolivar would win 7AAA, I assume that Bolivar was expected to win this one.

Yes, but it's not the upset of the night in West Tennessee. I assumed Bolivar will role in this one because I know SGC hasn't won a "big" game in recent years and I know Lexington is down. I'm shocked, but congrats to SGC, have to give credit where credit is due. My initial thought was when SGC played a big game, they usually don't win, but not tonight. Overall, I still believe Bolivar is okay. 

2 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Yes, but it's not the upset of the night in West Tennessee. I assumed Bolivar will role in this one because I know SGC hasn't won a "big" game in recent years and I know Lexington is down. I'm shocked, but congrats to SGC, have to give credit where credit is due. My initial thought was when SGC played a big game, they usually don't win, but not tonight. Overall, I still believe Bolivar is okay. 

Bolivar is great team. This is a HUGE win for SGC.

Bolivar will just fine. They proved tonight that they can play with anyone. Tip my hat to the Tigernation! great crowd and a great game! Bolivar played hard and should be proud of there performance.  SGC should enjoy this one. We are in Alamo next Friday.