Bradley Central.

As a parent of a child in the County Schools i think it's despicable that our kids go through middle school playing football together and then they get to high school and the coaches couldnt care less about them! all they care about is what Cleveland Middle kid can i get over here to PLAY!!!! take away all of the Cleveland kids and we'd be in trouble! BUILD YOUR PROGRAM! i mean seriously why cant we just make OUR kids better! we don't need Cleveland KIDS!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, justheretocauseproblems said:

As a parent of a child in the County Schools i think it's despicable that our kids go through middle school playing football together and then they get to high school and the coaches couldnt care less about them! all they care about is what Cleveland Middle kid can i get over here to PLAY!!!! take away all of the Cleveland kids and we'd be in trouble! BUILD YOUR PROGRAM! i mean seriously why cant we just make OUR kids better! we don't need Cleveland KIDS!!!!!!!

So not to sound like a jerk, but this all part of life. I grew up in west Texas in the Permian Basin  and this is how it is out there only magnified 100 times over.  I assume you work a full time job, so with that being said, did your company only hire people who were from your city? Would they hire somebody else from somewhere else if they were better suited or more qualified for the job? Of course they would. While this is High school and Middle school football however,not a job (Unless you are a coach and your community expects you to put a winning team on the field or else) its really not alot different  So lets just take Bradley for a second and ask ourselves, would the county/city be ok with winning 3-out of 10? Or not making the playoffs? I would say likely not .  There is of course the alternatives to inviting atheletes to come play for your program, by of making our own kids better, but then there is also the argument of time, money and additional trainning .  To make our kids better requires hours in the weightroom, working with strength and conditioning coaches and personal trainers as well. I can assure you if you are not doing with your kids that somebody else who wants that position is.  Again I get that this is a game, but lets not forget that it is also a business The business of winning always has a price.  Coaches will help instruct, but they will never invest in your kids like you will. They need imediate results every season and they cannot afford to see if someone developes into a great player.  That hesitation has cost many coaches nationwide their job. You always make sure youhave the tools to do a job, and if you end up with a few extra throughout the seasons .... welll that is just a bonus coaches call depth. 

7 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Have you seen the scores from CMS vs ocoee and lake forest? That's why they recuit them

Hasn't LF been besting everyone lately? All grades? Wasn't Ocoee dominate and blew both Cleveland Middle and LF plus surrounding privates off the board when Cole and company was there? Can't keep up with those scores, but seems like Ocoee was the better program out of all 3. Which is usually WV kids,but ends up at Bradley. 

Edited by DaChampsAgain

3 minutes ago, DaChampsAgain said:

Hasn't LF been besting everyone lately? All grades? Wasn't Ocoee dominate and blew both Cleveland Middle and LF plus surrounding privates off the board when Cole and company was there? Can't keep up with those scores, but seems like Ocoee was the better program out of all 3. Which is usually WV kids,but ends up at Bradley. 

Cleveland Middle spanked Ocoee this year.

7th grade: 50 to 6

8th grade: 48 to 8

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

1 hour ago, Blaze45 said:

So not to sound like a jerk, but this all part of life. I grew up in west Texas in the Permian Basin  and this is how it is out there only magnified 100 times over.  I assume you work a full time job, so with that being said, did your company only hire people who were from your city? Would they hire somebody else from somewhere else if they were better suited or more qualified for the job? Of course they would. While this is High school and Middle school football however,not a job (Unless you are a coach and your community expects you to put a winning team on the field or else) its really not alot different  So lets just take Bradley for a second and ask ourselves, would the county/city be ok with winning 3-out of 10? Or not making the playoffs? I would say likely not .  There is of course the alternatives to inviting atheletes to come play for your program, by of making our own kids better, but then there is also the argument of time, money and additional trainning .  To make our kids better requires hours in the weightroom, working with strength and conditioning coaches and personal trainers as well. I can assure you if you are not doing with your kids that somebody else who wants that position is.  Again I get that this is a game, but lets not forget that it is also a business The business of winning always has a price.  Coaches will help instruct, but they will never invest in your kids like you will. They need imediate results every season and they cannot afford to see if someone developes into a great player.  That hesitation has cost many coaches nationwide their job. You always make sure youhave the tools to do a job, and if you end up with a few extra throughout the seasons .... welll that is just a bonus coaches call depth. 

Well put b45. Sounds like someone's kid is not getting to touch the ball enough. Coaches work to do what's best for the team, not what the parent thinks. No matter where they played middle school.

1 hour ago, justheretocauseproblems said:

Bradley's best players comes from LF or Ocoee. Still trying to understand this. Have you ever thought that a lot of it isn't the kids either? There's coaching and such too.