South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

10 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Man, surely you guys remember trying to do the same thing to Victor about 10 or 12 years ago when Vic wasnt winning tbe games that he should have won(not at all saying we should have won this year)  There was certainly a time when sp showed up against a team with equal talent, they would lose most of the time.  Luckily for yall vic came back to right the ship after the last coaching fiasco yall had or no telling how bad it would be.  Be now definitely has one of the best staffs in the state.  Kuddos to sp.

Fair or not.. Unfortunately you know how it is around here. People are gauged by success in this rivalry. His 2000 season was kind of excused since they were 15-0 the year before. The 2004 fiasco I can't say what happened since I wasn't around that year. I feel like we have had several teams in the past that were talented enough to win a gold ball, but for one reason or the other couldn't get it done. 1998,2003,2008,2009,2011,2013 are six years that ended in disappointment. I guess the difference is Coach Grider is from here and the son of a legend. Coach Mathis is still sort of an outsider. Again... not fair but just reality. I agree with you on the SP staff. I'm not sure any 1A staff in the state can match it. We were counting the first home game this season. Counting Coach Grider 3 coaches on staff have been head coaches, 3 more have been coordinators, and between all of them they have too many state championship game appearances to count. It seems like ever since Coach Grider came back he continues to add quality coaches to the staff each season. 

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Is that 10Bears on the right? Truth in middle and that fence jumper feller on the piece pipe? 

5 hours ago, Southtowner said:

The Drone spotted them Jasperlites hiding in the Fiery Gizzard.

tumblr_m09045WBkg1rnakido1_400.jpg

I garuntee you that fence jumper fellar is in the right trying to figure out how he is going to get back on the durn pirate ship without walking the plank...... Jockless.....LRDAO..... You think im joking but im not. 

39 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Man, surely you guys remember trying to do the same thing to Victor about 10 or 12 years ago when Vic wasnt winning tbe games that he should have won(not at all saying we should have won this year)  There was certainly a time when sp showed up against a team with equal talent, they would lose most of the time.  Luckily for yall vic came back to right the ship after the last coaching fiasco yall had or no telling how bad it would be.  Be now definitely has one of the best staffs in the state.  Kuddos to sp.

Lying lips what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you used to get on here and say how bad of a coach Grider was.  I garuntee you I yell at Grider a lot but he is up close to the top of Murphys pole.  You even admitted Grider out coached you jailhouse fellars.  You even got three fence jumpers as coaches.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Lying lips what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you used to get on here and say how bad of a coach Grider was.  I garuntee you I yell at Grider a lot but he is up close to the top of Murphys pole.  You even admitted Grider out coached you jailhouse fellars.  You even got three fence jumpers as coaches.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, I think Truth is saying that when Coach Grider was younger he lost some games that others thought he shouldn't. He's probably like many others this time around. I think the two years off refocused him and energized him. Since he came back, I don't think we've lost one game where we were the better team. 

13 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you that fence jumper fellar is in the right trying to figure out how he is going to get back on the durn pirate ship without walking the plank...... Jockless.....LRDAO..... You think im joking but im not. 

Nope, the fence jumper is on the pipe hoping to make peace with alma mater. Truth in middle made cause that fence jumper ain't sharing that pipe and he really don't like purple like he does orange, 10Bears is on the right hurting cause he is finding that greener grass mushy, theys a strong smell of sewage and the moths have ruined his orange lettersman sweater. LOPAO........Z...zzzzzzzz Yep, recon so

Edited by OLD PIRATE

17 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Nope, the fence jumper is on the pipe hoping to make peace with alma mater. Truth in middle made cause that fence jumper ain't sharing that pipe and he really don't like purple like he does orange, 10Bears is on the right hurting cause he is finding that greener grass mushy, theys a strong smell of sewage and the moths have ruined his orange lettersman sweater. LOPAO........Z...zzzzzzzz Yep, recon so

I garuntee you 10 bears wished he didnt jump off the pirate ship either.  If he dont get stuck in that mushy green grass he might walk the plank.... Jockless.....with football fan 75 to get back on the pirate ship.  You think im joking but im not. 

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you 10 bears wished he didnt jump off the pirate ship either.  If he dont get stuck in that mushy green grass he might walk the plank.... Jockless.....with football fan 75 to get back on the pirate ship.  You think im joking but im not. 

I don't want to see any of these characters walking anywhere jockless. Maybe you and that man at Ronnie's Red Eye need to have you a jock strap contest one Friday night. Donate the money to Hurricane Irma relief. 

Old Pirate says the Pirates have yet proven anything except, they will hit you in the mouth. Pride & tradition will carry both programs far. Coach Mathis & staff will sure Up the perimeter, The Captain and staff will continue to build upon this huge win. Dad Burnit, all should be proud both show up for this feud annually and give the fans a show. Heck..., that's why we love this feuding so much. Congrats to all the players who provide us old farts something great to get the blood to pumping. BTW, nearing 21,000 views. Must be special, envy of all

Edited by OLD PIRATE