The sweat bees of trousdale county fly to the rockpile in motown

Mr. Postman1

2 hours ago, RTD said:

Since smith co isn't on TC schedule and since smith doesn't really matter when it comes to goal balls I guess never for you I only go after relevant teams that actually matter once it comes playoff time since Smith hasn't made it past 3 round your team doesn't really matter to me 

• Seems to me like I've seem some trophies in Hartsville's gym. I never touched them and I'd bet my last dollar you ain't either, BUT I at least know they are GOLD not  GOAL.  But then again, maybe that's what they call them in peewee 1A .  As far as relevant goes, looks to me like SC has been as relevant as TC has the last 5 years. At least SC wasn't looking for revenge at G-ville when they played them this year. I know you can't say the same......LOL.        

2 minutes ago, Reynard said:
  • Seems to me like I've seem some trophies in Hartsville's gym. I never touched them and I'd bet my last dollar you ain't either, BUT I at least know they are GOLD not  GOAL.  But then again, maybe that's what they call them in peewee 1A .  As far as relevant goes, looks to me like SC has been as relevant as TC has the last 5 years. At least SC wasn't looking for revenge at G-ville when they played them this year. I know you can't say the same......LOL.        

Peewee 1a hmmmm so is that why the almighty owls will not play tc reg. Season 1 round and done every year but y'all did come creekbank for they jamboree come get some we will welcome u lol

2 minutes ago, kingjacket said:

Peewee 1a hmmmm so is that why the almighty owls will not play tc reg. Season 1 round and done every year but y'all did come creekbank for they jamboree come get some we will welcome u lol

Seems like I stuck a nerve. Like I said, I've seem those trophies in the gym. Never seen the word GOAL on them, but if I'm not mistaken, they all said 1A which if memory serves me correctly, are smaller than 2A-3A-4A and 5A. If I'm wrong I apologize.

If it was up to me, as long as Satterfield is around, NO. But it's not up to me.....if you've been around since 2008 , you know why. But, that said, I think it will happen sooner than later. 

23 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Seems like I stuck a nerve. Like I said, I've seem those trophies in the gym. Never seen the word GOAL on them, but if I'm not mistaken, they all said 1A which if memory serves me correctly, are smaller than 2A-3A-4A and 5A. If I'm wrong I apologize.

If it was up to me, as long as Satterfield is around, NO. But it's not up to me.....if you've been around since 2008 , you know why. But, that said, I think it will happen sooner than later. 

Yes tc has one in 2a state champs

56 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Your right I never touch one but when I played we never lost to smith co in past 5 years we have won a GOLD ball can smith co say the same I will go ahead and answer that for you NO and as far as game goes against Gordonsville the backups scored the last TD which was a Freshman against Gordonsville starters just like the jamboree when smith 1st string couldn't score on Hartsville second team defense

41 minutes ago, Reynard said:

1A or 2A or 3a doesn't matter smith doesn't have one single Gold Football while TC has 4 most in whole state of Tennessee ( 8 Gold Balls ) and last title was in 2A even if smith played in 1A you'll still would have 0 gold balls  

6 minutes ago, RTD said:

Your right I never touch one but when I played we never lost to smith co in past 5 years we have won a GOLD ball can smith co say the same I will go ahead and answer that for you NO and as far as game goes against Gordonsville the backups scored the last TD which was a Freshman against Gordonsville starters just like the jamboree when smith 1st string couldn't score on Hartsville second team defense

When I played, backups ,freshman and jamboree all in the same post. LMAO.

8 minutes ago, RTD said:

1A or 2A or 3a doesn't matter smith doesn't have one single Gold Football while TC has 4 most in whole state of Tennessee ( 8 Gold Balls ) and last title was in 2A even if smith played in 1A you'll still would have 0 gold balls  

As you said, SC don't have any so I got a question.   All those "goal" balls you have from 1A/2A,  ain't they the size of the ones the cheerleaders throw in the crowd??  I think 3/4/5 A are regular size. 

4 hours ago, Reynard said:

As you said, SC don't have any so I got a question.   All those "goal" balls you have from 1A/2A,  ain't they the size of the ones the cheerleaders throw in the crowd??  I think 3/4/5 A are regular size. 

That's funny but no they all the same size no matter what classfication