Week 4: Harriman @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, crow said:

HHS should've been able to stop our run, they did come look at us preseason and did implement and are running the same defense now. 

Doesn't make a lot of sense crow they sure never slowed coalfields running game down. Must have been in a different defense against coalfield. I don't think cf rb's got touched before 10 yards down field. 

2 hours ago, Polarsloth said:

Doesn't make a lot of sense crow they sure never slowed coalfields running game down. Must have been in a different defense against coalfield. I don't think cf rb's got touched before 10 yards down field. 

Coalfield may have the same result against us lol

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Polar, I'm looking for coalfield in cookeville.  You all have animals up front.  We struggled to get out of the back field against you all

I think this is their year but SP and GB seem like awfully strong opponents. They have to stay healthy. Is it just me or is single a just a female dog to go through to make it. Seems like a lot of these teams would walk through 2a with ease. It's tough.