Week 4: Harriman @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, crow said:

School board voted to consolidate this way after not passing the first style through the county commission.. changed it up and passed it through, but still hasn't been voted on by the county commission this time. From the reaction of most folks around here the school board will need to find plan C 

On 9/4/2017 at 7:07 PM, crow said:

Thought the county commission already voted to consolidate the schools back in June?

Hey old man the 22nd you all have York,we are off I'm thinking of heading to Coalbucket to watch them manhandle the 2A runners up.Let me know ifn you are interested in meeting up to see that one.

Guest Fall101

Fellers it's gameday! They are havin a parade thru the town for homecomin festivities! They got the band playin and everything! They will have the smokers goin round lunch time! It's gonna be good cool night at the Reservation. I believe the Indians will be in a fight for a half, but the rushin attack will be too much for the Devils!

Crow BD and SW y'all gonna be there? 

Edited by Fall101