Milan vs Northside

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So Milan and Northside look up for the first time since 1998. That year Milan beat the Indians in the season opener 22-21 in a thriller and went on to a state championship. What do the Indians have this year? Can Milan stay on track??

You have two options. Option number 1) beat us by 14. Option number 2) beat us by 30+. You decide.

On 9/2/2017 at 11:21 PM, ManOfMillions said:

I hate to say this about my indians..... I am alum..... but the tribe will need more than a smoke signal and a arrowhead to beat the bulldogs this year. NSHS will keep the game close for a while with there athletes but the dawgs pull away after the half. 

Milan - 38

NSHS - 13

NS has scored a total of 14 points in 3 lopsided losses....Milan is averaging 37 pts a game while giving up 8... even though it's a given NS has faced a tougher schedule, I just don't think NS can keep up with Milan's scoring machine....Milan by 28.....

Edited by cofo

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I wonder what the status of Greg Emerson is??  I haven't heard in several weeks. No doubt he would help slow down the Milan run game. 

There's no official timetable for his return, but he's pretty much done. He's been riding around on golf carts and four wheelers on Friday nights to and from the locker room. I think he enjoys that. Indians are starting 7 sophomores on offense and it'll show. Defensively is decent, but not a stellar defense. Don't know what the numbers are, but be on the lookout for #8. He's a linebacker that has a good presence and he's vocal. If you sit close to stand near the field level, you'll noticed that. Losing 23 seniors and scheduling Germantown, Milan, Haywood, D-Burg, and Briarcrest does not help. Not making excuses but our players need confidence. The two touchdowns they have scored, came in the second half at Haywood. Note what I just said, no first half touchdowns yet. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

21-0 Milan up at the half. Offense not playing great. Defense looks good. Couple of picks that set us up for scores. One of north sides defensive players out with a neck injury. Hope he is ok. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

21-0 Milan up at the half. Offense not playing great. Defense looks good. Couple of picks that set us up for scores. One of north sides defensive players out with a neck injury. Hope he is ok. 

game called....injuries on both sides....prayers for the NS and Milan players injured...I predicted Milan by 28....Milan won by 28....for the 1st time in my life I'm a genius....lol....