Bledsoe @ Grundy

1 hour ago, BamaRules said:

It sounds to me like he's speaking a lot of truth and stepping on some toes. I would just love to hear EVERYTHING he knows. 

I don't know bama. I don't think they want what I know getting out. The only thing I want is the season to be over so I can start looking into what's best for my kids

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BrownBag said:

Took the words right out of my mouth!!!

Jason and his boys have been around our coaching staff more than anyone else the past 5 years including middle school. For him to be so down on Tate speaks volumes for me. I know Jason personally and he is the kind of father that you need to be. HIS BOYS ONLY HAVE ONE CHANCE AT HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!

Thank you but that guy is nothing to worry about. I've talked to my friends in the police department and ask was I saying anything that could cause trouble, and they said for what? Speaking the truth? They'll get over it 

28 minutes ago, Frontrunner1234 said:

And Savage you need to use your Grundy Player profile lol

You create so many profiles you forget  how to navigate the site ??  Same profile here bigen...   You make your name front runner to see what that feels like for once ??

Edited by ImaSavage

2 hours ago, Frontrunner1234 said:

lmbo lol your lost DB coach lol

Your or you're ??   Punctuation generally helps when trying to communicate, and homophones are typically difficult to understand for knuckledraggers, I realize this is a step above half the things that likely come outta your mouth seeing as your lips likely don't touch when your hole makes noise ....

You can say what ya want,  the damage I've done to myself getting on here is irreparable. ( That means it can't  be fixed , Frontrunner) I accepted that the second I got on here last year,I'm ok with that.   

Are you ok with being apart of 3-20 though ?    

Edited by ImaSavage

40 minutes ago, ImaSavage said:

You create so many profiles you forget  how to navigate the site ??  Same profile....   You make your name front runner to see what that feels like for once ??

Somebody keep me posted on the Grundy game tonight. I'll be at South Pitt and Marion County. Should be a great game between great coaches and teams 

Edited by Jnutz2

4 hours ago, Frontrunner1234 said:

lol I have no interest or dog in race for tonight, I was just making an observation if you guys take it as an insult so sorry lol don't get the red butt.

Omg Casey gets on here as frontrunner and thinks nobody would know. In two years nobody has ever took up for him who else would it be?