Smoky Bears vs DB

gobears89

Just now, catswild said:

First, I'll tell you what I would NOT do. I would NOT publically bash the coach on this forum for all of the players to read. I would never talk about a "stench" surrounding the program for all the players to read. If I had a problem with the direction of the program, then what I WOULD DO is schedule an appointment with the Superintendent, a school board member, Principal, or Athletic Director...or all of the above. Obviously what a few of you are doing isn't getting you anywhere but since it's public, it's out there for the team and the world to read...and if you truly care about the program, I'm not sure why you would want to go that route.

No, what you would do is absolutely nothing.  You're a looser. What me and many others are doing is well within the rules of CoachT and one of the reasons this web site was set up. I look in on lots of other threads on other schools and looks like to me pretty much the same things are being said about other coaches that are not getting it done. But the funny thing is I've never seen you stalking anyone else on the other threads. Maybe you have a love affair with Clark or a hate affair with me, or maybe both. Maybe you could go to Coach T and have everybody banned that you disagree with. Maybe you could move to Kingsport and start paying city taxes so you would have a voice in anything that goes on in Kingsport. Either way like I told you already. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing and staying within the rules of CoachT. You'll just have to live with it.

13 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

No, what you would do is absolutely nothing.  You're a looser. What me and many others are doing is well within the rules of CoachT and one of the reasons this web site was set up. I look in on lots of other threads on other schools and looks like to me pretty much the same things are being said about other coaches that are not getting it done. But the funny thing is I've never seen you stalking anyone else on the other threads. Maybe you have a love affair with Clark or a hate affair with me, or maybe both. Maybe you could go to Coach T and have everybody banned that you disagree with. Maybe you could move to Kingsport and start paying city taxes so you would have a voice in anything that goes on in Kingsport. Either way like I told you already. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing and staying within the rules of CoachT. You'll just have to live with it.

Keep it up...it's only making you look classless and you're getting amazing results!  LOL

1 hour ago, catswild said:

What do you have against those who wear dresses?  Are you going to launch a petty and misguided attack on them too?

You're a little jumpy aren't you?  I just ask what size dress you wear. CoachT needs to create a "safe space" for men who wear dresses I guess. I'll suggest it for you. You're welcome in advance.

21 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I'm sure keeping you busy.

The same can be said in reverse!  I'm actually doing you a favor (you're welcome in advance) because when you're responding to me, you're not looking classless and petty by saying harsh and awful things about your own program!  I'm glad to be able to help you!

1 hour ago, catswild said:

The same can be said in reverse!  I'm actually doing you a favor (you're welcome in advance) because when you're responding to me, you're not looking classless and petty by saying harsh and awful things about your own program!  I'm glad to be able to help you!

So what size dress do you wear?  Don't be ashamed if its "large". Just shows you're eatin' good.