Smoky Bears vs DB

gobears89

3 minutes ago, DBGRAD70 said:

Definitely 14-10.  AND, Maryville is behind Alcoa at the half.

Remember, DB does not typically play better in the 2nd half. 

I am surprised at the SH v Greeneville score.  Wow.

I'm still more about that game just helping the Devils when it counts and not if they win or not.Maryville might be a notch down from what we are use to.Way to early to count them out for the year.

17 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I've never attacked the coach or any other coach.  What I do is tell the truth. You're not my mom so you're wasting your time trying to tell me what I should do or should not do. Get it?  Wasting your time. THATS WASTING YOUR TIME!  HOW BOUT NOW? GET IT NOW? LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU.... Y-O-U  A-R-E  W-A-S-T-I-N-G  Y-O-U-R  T-I-M-E !!

I'm gonna' keep doin' what I do.  Get used to it girly man.

One of those voices in your head is a 12 year old, isn't it?

17 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Let me correct you again. I have never whined or bashed a coach.  I like how you said you agreed with those that spoke out about the previous coaching at Oak Ridge, but obviously to submissive to speak out yourself. Your way of thinking has always been a loser. Always.

Don Quixote,

Seriously? For adolescent whining, see your previous post. For bashing, see almost any of your posts.