Smoky Bears vs DB

gobears89

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

The regular Bear posters are keeping this one close to the vest.....   this thread should have been several pages by now.    Do they know something that perhaps the rest of us don't?      Does Dollywood have a surprise prepared for Eastman this year?       

If I check in and it is a close game near the half,I'll be surprised and wonder exactly what SC has done.Got to be the new school down there and maybe a couple more factors but this is the first time in many years that I really don't think the bears can be competitive with DB before the game starts.That said,you know those boys at SC will still give it everything and nothing is ever 100% guaranteed

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:52 PM, DBGRAD70 said:

I've already said that this game could go either way.  Do I believe DB will pull it off - probably.  What you will be facing will be a bunch of good athletes that are uncoached. If the defense improves and their coaches actually make it to the game sober, you lose.

WOW...just WOW!  The degree of classlessness among DB supporters on Coacht is unparalleled.

• Upvote 1

Hey cats I remember when we were pretty outspoken about our coach and the state of our program. Read some pretty hostile posts here on the T from all of us. Not real proud of it now but when frustration sets in, folks say some mean things. Maybe it's getting close to coming to a head up to DB. Hate it for all concerned the coach, the players and the fans... No Fun going through this.

23 minutes ago, catswild said:

WOW...just WOW!  The degree of classlessness among DB supporters on Coacht is unparalleled.

In your world telling the truth equals classlessness. Maybe you should run to your safe space if you are that offended. You're probably from that "lets not keep score" crowd of panty wearing sissies.  Nobody in Oak Ridge likes you so that should tell us something.  "unparalleled" LOL! ....what a moron.

3 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

If I check in and it is a close game near the half,I'll be surprised and wonder exactly what SC has done.Got to be the new school down there and maybe a couple more factors but this is the first time in many years that I really don't think the bears can be competitive with DB before the game starts.That said,you know those boys at SC will still give it everything and nothing is ever 100% guaranteed

Well I'm hearing that "one-two punch" at running back is now down to "one punch". Had to see it coming. Probably will be in a Topper uniform next year.

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

In your world telling the truth equals classlessness. Maybe you should run to your safe space if you are that offended. You're probably from that "lets not keep score" crowd of panty wearing sissies.  Nobody in Oak Ridge likes you so that should tell us something.  "unparalleled" LOL! ....what a moron.

Do you think I post on here to be liked?  WOW! I want to win for sure and I want my team to be good. If you were smart and had some class, you'd understand that attacking your coach on a public forum where the players can read your crap, is totally counter productive if you really care about your school's program. There may be a time and a place for your complaints, but if you really care about your program, this forum isn't one of them. Your posts are all about YOU and how cool you can look in front of your fellow whiners and moaners. NO CLASS and you don't care about DB!

1 hour ago, bounder said:

Hey cats I remember when we were pretty outspoken about our coach and the state of our program. Read some pretty hostile posts here on the T from all of us. Not real proud of it now but when frustration sets in, folks say some mean things. Maybe it's getting close to coming to a head up to DB. Hate it for all concerned the coach, the players and the fans... No Fun going through this.

I remember that too and while I agreed somewhat with them, I thought it was bad for the program. There are people to complain to if you really want something done. What good has that whacko-jacko done with his whining and coach bashing?

2 hours ago, catswild said:

Do you think I post on here to be liked?  WOW! I want to win for sure and I want my team to be good. If you were smart and had some class, you'd understand that attacking your coach on a public forum where the players can read your crap, is totally counter productive if you really care about your school's program. There may be a time and a place for your complaints, but if you really care about your program, this forum isn't one of them. Your posts are all about YOU and how cool you can look in front of your fellow whiners and moaners. NO CLASS and you don't care about DB!

I've never attacked the coach or any other coach.  What I do is tell the truth. You're not my mom so you're wasting your time trying to tell me what I should do or should not do. Get it?  Wasting your time. THATS WASTING YOUR TIME!  HOW BOUT NOW? GET IT NOW? LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU.... Y-O-U  A-R-E  W-A-S-T-I-N-G  Y-O-U-R  T-I-M-E !!

I'm gonna' keep doin' what I do.  Get used to it girly man.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

3 hours ago, catswild said:

I remember that too and while I agreed somewhat with them, I thought it was bad for the program. There are people to complain to if you really want something done. What good has that whacko-jacko done with his whining and coach bashing?

Let me correct you again. I have never whined or bashed a coach.  I like how you said you agreed with those that spoke out about the previous coaching at Oak Ridge, but obviously to submissive to speak out yourself. Your way of thinking has always been a loser. Always.

Edited by WaCoJaCo