GRUNDY VS DEKALB

Workforit247

15 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Never said anything about state titles. I was talking directly about SP. You cant even think about winning state when you havent even won a region championship. Whitwell hasnt beaten SP in 20 plus years. That should be the only focus....not winning state. That shouldnt even be talked about at Whitwell. 

That's the truth !!

5 hours ago, rebelboy121 said:

You guys are going to get some body in trouble with all this recruiting on coacht.  The undue influence rule is going to come in to play on all these post about kids transfering.  Bernard is closely following all these post.

Well apparently I suck at it, because I keep offering to pay tuition to Baylor and they keep going to Marion Co. and Seq Co. schools.... 

14 hours ago, rebelboy121 said:

You guys are going to get some body in trouble with all this recruiting on coacht.  The undue influence rule is going to come in to play on all these post about kids transfering.  Bernard is closely following all these post.

I don't know any of them, but I hope they all come to SP. Come one come all. LMBO 

18 hours ago, rebelboy121 said:

At this point I'm convinced SP has compromising pictures of Bernard and some cornbread like in American Pie. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/16/2017 at 0:15 AM, Jnutz2 said:

Those boys will always play hard , Cash puts it on the line every play. We have talent and some really good kids. I saw a player at the Whitwell game tonight and he told me I love football coach, but I won't play for Casey. He's transferring to whitwell now. That's sad 

I just wonder who Tate is going to point the finger at this week.....he likes to blame other people instead of looking at himself.

He blamed Barger last week for the Bledsoe game..... This week he will probably blame the QB, Coach Meeks, or heck take you pick of anyone on the sidelines.  The one person he won't point the finger at is himself or the "unofficial Coach" that continues to play the puppet master to Tate.

Tate still can't figure out.....The answer is for him to resign.  Let Barger take over for the rest of the season so everyone can see what he is made of.  Then at the end of the season decide whether or not he is the right person to take over the 2018 season.    More than likely considering how many places he has been and they don't want him back anywhere near those programs should be a big red flag. 

4 hours ago, Workforit247 said:

I just wonder who Tate is going to point the finger at this week.....he likes to blame other people instead of looking at himself.

He blamed Barger last week for the Bledsoe game..... This week he will probably blame the QB, Coach Meeks, or heck take you pick of anyone on the sidelines.  The one person he won't point the finger at is himself or the "unofficial Coach" that continues to play the puppet master to Tate.

Tate still can't figure out.....The answer is for him to resign.  Let Barger take over for the rest of the season so everyone can see what he is made of.  Then at the end of the season decide whether or not he is the right person to take over the 2018 season.    More than likely considering how many places he has been and they don't want him back anywhere near those programs should be a big red flag. 

He's the worlds best at pointing fingers.....

I was going to save this for later, but might as well just lay it out there... in the 80's we had a coach that went 9-31 during his tenure before I assume, he resigned or was let go.    Moose Bouldin through 3 seasons went 7-23.    Casey is currently 3-22.  Making him statistically a coach with one of the worst winning % in GCHS history.   Unless Casey wins out the season (unlikely as we have 2 winnable games in Cascade an Cannon, and 3 games that are likely unattainable for Casey, Seq, Upperman, an Smith.)  he will be on pace to have the worst winning % in GCHS history for a coach that lasted 2 years or longer.    

I'm guessing though the powers that be will say " We're still a young football team....."  With kids that have now played 25 games in his system.

I hope this week is spent on fundamentals, and going back to basics, maybe even working on special teams.    

And I agree, Casey should be let go at this point and maybe he can go help one of the Grundy Youth Football teams seeing that's more his level of understanding, Barger an Brewer should be begged to assume control of the team for the rest of the season, and this team could very well end up with a 4-6 record.          

Edited by ImaSavage

1 hour ago, ImaSavage said:

He's the worlds best at pointing fingers.....

I was going to save this for later, but might as well just lay it out there... in the 80's we had a coach that went 9-31 during his tenure before I assume, he resigned or was let go.    Moose Bouldin through 3 seasons went 7-23.    Casey is currently 3-22.  Making him statistically a coach with one of the worst winning % in GCHS history.   Unless Casey wins out the season (unlikely as we have 2 winnable games in Cascade an Cannon, and 3 games that are likely unattainable for Casey, Seq, Upperman, an Smith.)  he will be on pace to have the worst winning % in GCHS history for a coach that lasted 2 years or longer.    

I'm guessing though the powers that be will say " We're still a young football team....."  With kids that have now played 25 games in his system.

I hope this week is spent on fundamentals, and going back to basics, maybe even working on special teams.    

And I agree, Casey should be let go at this point and maybe he can go help one of the Grundy Youth Football teams seeing that's more his level of understanding, Barger an Brewer should be begged to assume control of the team for the rest of the season, and this team could very well end up with a 4-6 record.          

Little league is more on his level, but we don't want the little ones learning bad habits. 

5 hours ago, Workforit247 said:

This unofficial coach and his family are ruining Grundy as a whole. 

On 9/19/2017 at 10:30 AM, Workforit247 said:

No telling, but I've heard nothing but good things from my boys and the other kids about Barger. Nick Meeks knows way more than people think about the sport. Casey has good assistants but he won't listen to them for some reason. I've been going to jasper the past few weeks and hope what they tell me about a few more people leaving isn't true. Enough good people and players have left Grundy I think it's time they get rid of the real problem. I guy Casey Tate, and I've said it a lot. He's set Grundy back 10 years.