Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

14 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Yeah....wish I could stay and play. I have work to get done, before I make the trek back to God's country. Have a good one. Come see us tomorrow night! I've got the best seat in the house.

We're going to get there early so we can Goof Off a little bit take care be careful!

8 hours ago, gcapride said:

I'm here, bud. And you're right, I've learned not to take the bait. Just watched a few plays and compiled the info I need for Friday. Greenback is very good in all phases of the game. Really good kicker too. But, I think we match up well. Should be a good one to see. They HATE us. And that's a shame. We're pretty good folks. 

What fun is there in not taking the bait??? Seems you and Pujo have thrown in the towel. I think I'll call him to make sure he's still kicking up there.

Ah, the "hate" days are gradually fading away....It's kinda like our rivalry with Cloudland or you all, a few sour grapes but mostly good ole ribbing....Now ole jim sure throws the haymakers but at least it's not a dead board like most these days 

Sure wish our bye was this week so I could head that way