Polk Co vs Whitwell

TigerfootballFan

48 minutes ago, Charlie Murphy said:

You know I'm messin' with you orng. I figure Whitwell is the fav, but I'll take Polk plus 35 for all you got. Seems to Charlie that Polk's 2 losses may be better quality than all of Whutwell's wins.

Polk lost to Tyner. SM beat Tyner . We beat Signal 43-0........... previous games dont matter but I wouldnt say PC 2 losses may be better quality than all of Whitwells wins LMBO.

26 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Polk lost to Tyner. SM beat Tyner . We beat Signal 43-0........... previous games dont matter but I wouldnt say PC 2 losses may be better quality than all of Whitwells wins LMBO.

Just be glad this isn't the old Polk teams from 2008-2013. Whitwell would be in bad trouble if it was. Keep scheduling Polk County. They have had some very good teams in the past. 

5 minutes ago, Charlie Murphy said:

You can LMBO all you want... Whutwell has 5 wins, that's 1 less than their five opponents combined. Charlie ain't saying Polk's going to win,,,but they won't get beat by 35. And you know Tiger, you ain't played nobody!

Never said the Tigers would win by 35.... I was just laughing at your statement about PC 2 losses. This will be Whitwells first test. Should be a good game. 

34 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

SP had their feelings hurt twice against Polk County. They had 6 good teams in a row. SP went 4-2 against them during that time. All of the games were tough ones. 

Coach Davis is a good coach. PC is getting better. I hope he gets the talent back to where it was. Those were some battles back then with SP. Great games.