OAK RIDGE vs SEVIER COUNTY

WilleTheWildcat

1 hour ago, Runswithcuck said:

I'd like to know who in the blue heck makes our schedule. I spent all summer sleeping on the couch after gov91topbull came to town.  Now that I have a chance of being allowed in the bedroom we got tony the bull and the big purple bull himself coming to town. Ill be stuck on the couch for who knows how long.  Whoever made this schedule should buy me some ear plugs. And some cookie dough for me to drown my sorrows in.

Maybe 91 can sympathize with you? He is used to sleeping in a sleeping bag beside his girlfriend and her lover, so maybe he can relate? He's a pathetic little cuckold. 

12 hours ago, gobears89 said:

Not sure pressure on the QB is a good plan. He is a very capable runner possibly one of the best on the field. He is playing both ways for now but I bet the  offensive coaches will pull the franchise card soon and make him play only QB. Huge mistake with Luke Manning a few years ago as he was stud safety, its hard to blam them when QB means so much to the scoring aspect of things but when deep in the playoffs I would play guys like this kid on everything. I may be old school but I say play the best 11 on both sides. NCAA football is imo the 1st venue suitable for 1 way players.  OR will have more athletes but this young bear is gaining swagger as the weeks roll by, big test friday  night for sure. I dont think bears will be much of a threat for the w. But like I said before if they are hot throwing and catching then yes "air bears" may hang around for a while. Can the bears contain graham? Thats also an obvious key. 

GB

Good post slappy. Maybe you can post his birthday and childhood nicknames too

1 hour ago, atrisk said:

I saw SC QB on tv against SD. Very impressive. However, I don't think he would start for OR. I like our guy. May as well let the rabbit out of the hat: I'll put our freshman OB up against anyone's. IMO.

Varsity OR QB 1 (#2) tweeted that he was looking forward to watching Freshmen OR QB 1 the next four years. I actually think we may have a couple more QBs who can play, Herbert Booker being juts one of them.

Any chance any of the QBs can play on the line? Just kidding. I have also been wondering if we could have our linemen do the Karate Kid one leg stance then kick the crap out of the opposing team's linemen. Another also, do any of the Power Rangers or Teenage Mutant Turtles have high school eligibility left? Can the Oak Ridge line coaches teach the OL/DL to become Transformers? Maybe John Cena can train our linemen to do the You Can't See Me move. Do you smell what the Willie is cooking?

RWR. Bear skin rugs on sale starting at 10 pm Friday night in the Cat Shack. 

1 hour ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Varsity OR QB 1 (#2) tweeted that he was looking forward to watching Freshmen OR QB 1 the next four years. I actually think we may have a couple more QBs who can play, Herbert Booker being juts one of them.

Any chance any of the QBs can play on the line? Just kidding. I have also been wondering if we could have our linemen do the Karate Kid one leg stance then kick the crap out of the opposing team's linemen. Another also, do any of the Power Rangers or Teenage Mutant Turtles have high school eligibility left? Can the Oak Ridge line coaches teach the OL/DL to become Transformers? Maybe John Cena can train our linemen to do the You Can't See Me move. Do you smell what the Willie is cooking?

RWR. Bear skin rugs on sale starting at 10 pm Friday night in the Cat Shack. 

Herbert really knows how to run the option. Watching him for the freshman team a few years ago and the JV last year was a treat. Hopefully he can continue to develop his passing skills this off-season. We're really gonna need him next season. Oh, and BTW he can juke you out of your cleats and High tops on the gridiron and hardwood.

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

Just wanted to inform everyone that OR legend Tommy Walbrecht passed away. Hate to hear it. Cut my hair for years. One of the original Wildcat greats. RIP #58.

I hate to hear that too SS. I knew Tommy very well. Earl used to cut my hair all the time, but I always talked football with Tommy. He is definitely going to be missed.