Clay County at East Robertson

steelcityroller

Clay County is off to a surprising 4-1 start and this week they head out to go up against East Robertson.

Clay County has wins over Jackson County, Red Boiling Springs, Republic and Monterey. They lost to Mt. Juliet Christian.

East Robertson has beat Richland and Cascade and lost to White House, Jo Byrns and Jackson County.

I would say that Clay County should have a big edge on paper. They beat Jackson County 32-7 and Jackson County just beat East Robertson 28-14.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/16/2017 at 7:25 PM, steelcityroller said:

Clay County is off to a surprising 4-1 start and this week they head out to go up against East Robertson.

Clay County has wins over Jackson County, Red Boiling Springs, Republic and Monterey. They lost to Mt. Juliet Christian.

East Robertson has beat Richland and Cascade and lost to White House, Jo Byrns and Jackson County.

I would say that Clay County should have a big edge on paper. They beat Jackson County 32-7 and Jackson County just beat East Robertson 28-14.

If Jackson Co played Clay Co again it would be a different outcome. 

29 minutes ago, Imnotjoebrown said:

If Jackson Co played Clay Co again it would be a different outcome. 

I seen Clay play Friday and I can believe this to a extent! Monterey killed themselves with penalties! I look forward to watching  JC play and see how special this kid is! Sounds like he is a game changer!

7 hours ago, TALMAD said:

I seen Clay play Friday and I can believe this to a extent! Monterey killed themselves with penalties! I look forward to watching  JC play and see how special this kid is! Sounds like he is a game changer!

He must be pretty amazing for people say that the outcome would have changed by 4 or 5 touchdowns.

1 hour ago, steelcityroller said:

He must be pretty amazing for people say that the outcome would have changed by 4 or 5 touchdowns.

Ya Roller I was wondering when you was going to catch that! I have seen a couple great QB so I will see Friday night! I watched the Hudle film today and I didn't notice anything special but that's why they play! If Monterey lets them stick around like we let Clay it will be bad!

11 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I'm looking forward to these games. Someone will be coming to SP in round 1. 

Yes! That is why I want my boys to win out! Not got to make it down that way for a game even when I worked in Dunlap but it looks like I'm going to this year lol! Looking forward to it! The 1 and 2 seed should be ok in this Region! The 3 and 4 wont be so lucky!

Edited by TALMAD
update