4a Poll

DevilMan03

50 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

Oh I don't doubt it ..district champ rings for sure maybe a bronze statue of whoever put together that schedule together....I just hope the $50,000 dollars you all lost this year was worth it .y'all keep it up that fire work show will drop too you running across the 50 yd line with a sparkler..

Sparkler.....bahahahaha

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

You must be off your meds!!!or your trying some reverse phycology on me.either way I can't believe  I'm saying this I AGREE..!!!!! 

Yeah heading to doctor today. Would not fill my meds until I came in for appointment. Told him to hurry because I need to lambast CC again. LOL No I like that none of the destrict can figure out they need to blitz you guys because they will not beat CC unless they can get to QB and get him running especially if the opponent is not scoring. So I really wish we were rivalry again. But we have a new Devil taking all my strength to convince him we will not be last year's team. LOL But if CC could upset Fulton then the door is open. Actually when they play Fulton I am a CC fan. I know I have a doc appointment next Friday and I will be better than ever soon. :(

Mav you keep digging a hole buddy,but if you like too gamble .I will put a grand on a running clock if it happens....I don't think you grasp Greenville is 4a and they schedule 5A and 6A  good football teams for non confrence too get ready for a state run AC is scheduling for a district banner ..you need too look who they have beat with ease.buddy

1 hour ago, hogdogger said:

Mav you keep digging a hole buddy,but if you like too gamble .I will put a grand on a running clock if it happens....I don't think you grasp Greenville is 4a and they schedule 5A and 6A  good football teams for non confrence too get ready for a state run AC is scheduling for a district banner ..you need too look who they have beat with ease.buddy

But hogdogger who we've beaten doesn't matter. Can't you see? Anderson County has the 2nd most potent offense in the state! They can't help who they play! Them Hurricanes and little Devils are no match for the Great AC! 

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

But hogdogger who we've beaten doesn't matter. Can't you see? Anderson County has the 2nd most potent offense in the state! They can't help who they play! Them Hurricanes and little Devils are no match for the Great AC! 

Lol,lol I know I'm afraid he has been drinking the kool-aid there serving over there...too be honest you will never see them they will get a skate on round one and be lucky on round 2...but I would like too see Greenville hang 70 on them just because they like too dodge competition.