BA @ Knoxville Catholic

TigerFan76

4 hours ago, TigerFan76 said:

Just curious what others think? Should be a good game?

I think it depends on what Knox Catholic team shows up.  Last year I thought they were the best team in the state after I saw them play but then they didn't even win 4A.  They seem to be extremely talented again this year but sporadic output from game to game.

I think it'll be almost as good a game as anyone can give BA this year, but I'd still say they are favored by at least 7...

14 hours ago, bcd said:

I think it depends on what Knox Catholic team shows up.  Last year I thought they were the best team in the state after I saw them play but then they didn't even win 4A.  They seem to be extremely talented again this year but sporadic output from game to game.

I think it'll be almost as good a game as anyone can give BA this year, but I'd still say they are favored by at least 7...

Who knows what team shows up, but johnny says they wont be ready either way for that BA defense. Somprack better get ready for the heat, cause BA brings it more than any team the catlicks will see all year.