OAK RIDGE LADY WILDCATS 2017 - 2018

WilleTheWildcat

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:50 PM, atrisk said:

Sounded like Bearden has a very good basketball team, but we're still in the mix.

Yes we are still in the mix and I would never count the Lady Wildcats out.

Lady Wildcats fans, it will not be easy tonight. I just read an article on the game from the Johnson City paper and Daniel Boone has had a great season.

First a little history. Oak Ridge played the Lady Pioneers last season in this round and won 61 - 44. We pulled away in the second half. We as in the Lady Wildcats which I don't play for LOL :D The two teams also meet in this Sectional round in 2003 with Oak Ridge winning the contest at Daniel Boone .

Now for this season, Daniel Boone is 29 - 4, with only two in-state losses. They have lost to # 1 Riverdale and # 2 Bradley Central. Their last loss came on December 27 and the Lady Pioneers have won 21 consecutive games. In their Region 1-AAA Championship victory over Jefferson County they held the Lady Patriots to only 2 first half points.

If Oak Ridge is to win this contest they must catch fire defensively and offensively. I can't wait for the game because they LWs do not have a history of letting the Oak Ridge faithful down. Win or lose, I am always proud to be their fan. RLWR! Roll Lady Wildcats Roll.

9 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Yes we are still in the mix and I would never count the Lady Wildcats out.

Lady Wildcats fans, it will not be easy tonight. I just read an article on the game from the Johnson City paper and Daniel Boone has had a great season.

First a little history. Oak Ridge played the Lady Pioneers last season in this round and won 61 - 44. We pulled away in the second half. We as in the Lady Wildcats which I don't play for LOL :D The two teams also meet in this Sectional round in 2003 with Oak Ridge winning the contest at Daniel Boone .

Now for this season, Daniel Boone is 29 - 4, with only two in-state losses. They have lost to # 1 Riverdale and # 2 Bradley Central. Their last loss came on December 27 and the Lady Pioneers have won 21 consecutive games. In their Region 1-AAA Championship victory over Jefferson County they held the Lady Patriots to only 2 first half points.

If Oak Ridge is to win this contest they must catch fire defensively and offensively. I can't wait for the game because they LWs do not have a history of letting the Oak Ridge faithful down. Win or lose, I am always proud to be their fan. RLWR! Roll Lady Wildcats Roll.

It’s Lady Blazers not Pioneers that’s David Crockett