GCA comes back to Happy Valley !

30 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I enjoyed watching Dylan Street last year and he was a difference maker for sure.  Just glad we don't have to deal with him again because a quick speedster like that still seems to be one of our weaknesses on defense.

Yes sir, I really enjoyed watching him too. He was a ball player and very quick. 

18 hours ago, gcapride said:

Officials had nothing to do with it. 

GCA played very hard in the Greenback game. I've watched the video. But to say refs had nothing to do with the win is a joke. Video proof doesn't lie, and I don't even have a kid on either team. GCA was better on the line of scrimmage. Running was good to. Could have probably won straight up in a close one. But those refs cheated kids!!!! I would say the same if they had cheated GCA and Greenback won. Jmo

This should be a real good game either way. Happy Valley has a real good program and some real good players as we found out last year.  I just believe had that not came out about a coaching decision on the same day of the game it might have been a better contest. I also believe GCA is a much better program today than it was last year. 

14 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This should be a real good game either way. Happy Valley has a real good program and some real good players as we found out last year.  I just believe had that not came out about a coaching decision on the same day of the game it might have been a better contest. I also believe GCA is a much better program today than it was last year. 

GCA is MUCH better team Barn.Coach took what was given then made the right adjustments at the half.GB went right down the field on them on their first scoring drive and it looked like we would have our way with them.Some very unfortunate things happened and we came unglued but GCA kept their composure and just kept playing.I expect a close game with HV.The passing game for GCA GB kept it in check and CRB made an adjustment and ran right at us and we couldn't stop it enough plain and simple.The score was 13-7 with about three to go and we go for it on fourth on our own 5-10 yard line and they get a easy 8 more.I would not be surprised at all for GCA to win!