Undefeated East Ridge at Undefeated AC

Mav4life

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

1st Half AC 49-0. Yessssssd the Mavs are one solid football team. Here we come Devil ready or not. Probably Not just like the other teams!!

At least Greeneville has played some tough competition. Ac hasn’t played anybody. I remember before the season a poster called Ac winning the conference thinking they were world beaters. If Greeneville plays Ac and that’s IF Ac makes it that far. Greeneville Will without a doubt mercy rule them. That’s a fact 

4 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

At least Greeneville has played some tough competition. Ac hasn’t played anybody. I remember before the season a poster called Ac winning the conference thinking they were world beaters. If Greeneville plays Ac and that’s IF Ac makes it that far. Greeneville Will without a doubt mercy rule them. That’s a fact 

Lol never heard that before we are going to enjoy you on AC threads every week.....saying the same thing over and over and over...lol one thing about it AC has Greeneville attention they post more on AC threads than their own...

• Upvote 1

Just now, ACMavDad2019 said:

Lol never heard that before we are going to enjoy you on AC threads every week.....saying the same thing over and over and over...lol one thing about it AC has Greeneville attention they post more on AC threads than their own...

Only attention they get from me is that I hate hearing fans think Ac is so great. They play on the worst region in the state. Even the non conference is horrible. As well Greeneville destroys Ac every year! So until you’ve beaten Greeneville don’t act all high and might over beating schools that are not good at football. 

6 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Barb Science Hill just tied Farragut at 21

greeneneville beat Science Hill Ac fans. Just saying. 

Barb apples and oranges; the Mavs are blowing all teams out too and Devil from heck knows it! Totally different teams just this is the year of the Mavericks! And we have Devils number. LOL :)