Have we really learned anything new in 2A?

PeabodyPride

From what I've seen thus far UC, Waverly and Peabody are definitely major threats to make it to Cookeville.  I feel like Adamsville is better than their record, 2 of those losses are to bigger schools and from what I heard TCA is a lot better than expected.  Personally, I definitely think both of these teams are in the mix and could end up going deep in the playoffs too!  This region is loaded.

4 hours ago, peabodypride said:

You fellas will make it "to" the playoffs,but I see a force of nature taking the Cards out Could be  Tornados maybe Tidal Waves,either way it  Will be a "Golden" day!!!!

Don't mind us, it's already been decided early on that UC & Peabody would play again for ship, so we just trying to finish healthy and be ready for next year!! 

50 minutes ago, utvol2 said:

Don't mind us, it's already been decided early on that UC & Peabody would play again for ship, so we just trying to finish healthy and be ready for next year!! 

Great positive outlook!Y'all just stay home!Focus on the Band they rock.Lol,them big ole A ville boys are always ready to knock heads,just don't want y'all to beat us up last game of the season!!!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE ROLL

7 minutes ago, cardfan said:

Man guess we should air up them round balls and open up the gym.  Sounds like everything is already decided.  Hope we can get past this bye week without getting worse.  Our focus is on  McKenzie because they are our next opponent.  Nothing else matter until after that game.

As my son talked to the team after returning from Marine Boot camp he told them he learned and was taught to focus on the task at hand. You can not look forward to the end of the mission. You focus on what is in front of you and take care of that business. That will lead to a successful mission. Good luck to you guys. 

9 minutes ago, cardfan said:

Man guess we should air up them round balls and open up the gym.  Sounds like everything is already decided.  Hope we can get past this bye week without getting worse.  Our focus is on  McKenzie because they are our next opponent.  Nothing else matter until after that game.

Hey Cardfan, since everything was decided quite some time ago maybe we can get TCa and Aville to have an early basketball scrimmage since we will not be in the same basketball class this year! I hope y'all don't get worse in your bye week like we did! Lol As I said before, Aville will take down one of the aforementioned teams!  Just don't look past Mckenzie.  They have a lot of potential.  

17 minutes ago, TCAIntense said:

Hey Cardfan, since everything was decided quite some time ago maybe we can get TCa and Aville to have an early basketball scrimmage since we will not be in the same basketball class this year! I hope y'all don't get worse in your bye week like we did! Lol As I said before, Aville will take down one of the aforementioned teams!  Just don't look past Mckenzie.  They have a lot of potential.  

Idk what's up with McKenzie they have plenty of talent and they have a QB that looks like he could play in the NBA! I believe #7 is the other kids number he is lighting fast. They definitely have some talent if they get it together they would be hard to handle