Sullivan North Raiders vs Hampton Bulldogs

Gunner0331

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 8:55 PM, Gunner0331 said:

I believe this is going to be a good game. Post your opinions. I know all you Bulldogs are all gonna say Hampton will win. So of course I am gonna say North takes it this year.

This will for sure be a good one. A couple games back I would have to say North by a few but after the other night I may have to say I really don't know in this one.  Gunner that #6 is a good athlete watched him this past Friday. He's a do it all kinda guy...

2 hours ago, BULLRUSH said:

This will for sure be a good one. A couple games back I would have to say North by a few but after the other night I may have to say I really don't know in this one.  Gunner that #6 is a good athlete watched him this past Friday. He's a do it all kinda guy...

We have alot of "Jack of all Trades" type guys on our team. #6 scores us a lot of points. Him and others only had to play the first half of that game last Friday. 30 points scored in the first quarter as with Cosby. I liked Unakas atmosphere pretty good. They had some deep fried Oreo Cookies that were awesome. I had never tried them before. It was a change from the same ole nachos and cheese. The BBQ was good too.