Greene Devils visit Betsy

ETN423

Off on my prediction tonight but it doesn’t matter. The best team won on a night when they didn’t play anywhere near their best football. Home field advantage all the way to cookeville! 

Look forward to playing Betsy in Burley in the quarters for that blowout! That’s if Betsy can make it that far! 

Very special win for the devils as well!

win #100 for Caine Ballard! 2nd fastest coach to do so only behind Quarles from Maryville. 

Edited by DevilMan03

That direct snap to Russell had Greeneville baffled all night long.      Good win for Greeneville but did not look like a Cookeville-bound team tonight.     But this was my first time seeing the Devils this year, maybe some guys were out or whatever.      I guess I shouldn't be too negative, the 1st half was all Elizabethton but Greeneville did finally start playing in the 3rd and in the end its the scoreboard that matters.

Looking forward to seeing Greeneville in a playoff game soon

Just now, blazer1set said:

That direct snap to Russell had Greeneville baffled all night long.      Good win for Greeneville but did not look like a Cookeville-bound team tonight.     But this was my first time seeing the Devils this year, maybe some guys were out or whatever.      I guess I shouldn't be too negative, the 1st half was all Elizabethton but Greeneville did finally start playing in the 3rd and in the end its the scoreboard that matters.

Looking forward to seeing Greeneville in a playoff game soon

Greeneville wasn’t on their game at all tonight. 

We all know what they are capable of. Devils willl be in cookeville! 

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville wasn’t on their game at all tonight. 

We all know what they are capable of. Devils willl be in cookeville! 

Have to argue that one I think Orange and Black will be. The devils didn't look like the devils because of who they were playing. I love how its always a bad night when teams get held below their norm. But that's all I got to say about that. Good job Greeneville. Look forward to the next time.

Edited by woodby30

6 hours ago, woodby30 said:

Have to argue that one I think Orange and Black will be. The devils didn't look like the devils because of who they were playing. I love how its always a bad night when teams get held below their norm. But that's all I got to say about that. Good job Greeneville. Look forward to the next time.

Sounds like eliz played well enough to win but beat themselves .  Anybody can beat u just ask clemson.  One injury or one turnover and your heartbroke.  Wasn't dominated like devil fans had predicted.   But great win devils

7 hours ago, woodby30 said:

It showed after halftime that Greeneville is the better team. Greeneville should had this game by at least 4 tds! Gave up some cheap points at the end but the defense held betsy all night long. #### down the running back with only 60 yards! 

You guys will have to come to Burley in the playoffs and we all know Greeneville will remember this game and make it a point destroy betsy!