cloudland vs hampton

THE KING

Gotta get that Monkey off some time tho. Not sure it will be this year but it's a dadgum good time to getter dun. I havnt watched the dogs play and I know they are in the hole but like King said, that means 0 to this game. It'll be a slobber knocker fer sure. I'd like to have the gate money from this game and I'd take me a Big Ole hunting trip. Both Coaches will have their teams fired up and ready to play ball that's fer certain. Actually it won't take a single word from any one to these young men for them to be fired up. I personally think we are catching them at the wrong time. Just my opinion tho

I do feel like we'll be able to throw it some against the dogs.  We won't win if they shut the running game down but manning the box will be risky.   Benfield has some targets.   We have to account for Davenport every play.  Defensively we are pretty good against the run but I'm sure junior will take note of our mediocre pass coverage

39 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

One team could be Green Bay good and the other Cleveland bad and it would still be a ballgame....BUT I'm not sure what to expect.

We play Hampton FB against DC then get pushed around by SN...I mean nothing against SN in that statement it's just we were 30+ lb bigger on the line per man.

Just don't know 

Uknoit. I think our game was a battle of the coaches.

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

I do feel like we'll be able to throw it some against the dogs.  We won't win if they shut the running game down but manning the box will be risky.   Benfield has some targets.   We have to account for Davenport every play.  Defensively we are pretty good against the run but I'm sure junior will take note of our mediocre pass coverage

I feel you'll be able to pass against us too! And if we block, we'll be able to pass & run against you. The latter is an unknown from down to down.

Hampton comes into this game with one W...Been a loooooong time since that was the case...I mention that because I'm sure Mike will drive that home and CLand :lol: will come in ready.

An injured dog is either easy prey or deathly dangerous. We shall see which one 

22 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I feel you'll be able to pass against us too! And if we block, we'll be able to pass & run against you. The latter is an unknown from down to down.

Hampton comes into this game with one W...Been a loooooong time since that was the case...I mention that because I'm sure Mike will drive that home and CLand :lol: will come in ready.

An injured dog is either easy prey or deathly dangerous. We shall see which one 

Hampton isn,t as bad as the record shows and Cloudland hasn,t played as tough of schedule.Think both teams will move the ball. Just think it comes down to makes the least critical errors. Hampton has  more big play potential,,Cloudland will run more plays. That could favor Hampton because the more plays you run ,the more potential for a mistake. Either way ,should be a goodun.

6 hours ago, pujo said:

Hampton isn,t as bad as the record shows and Cloudland hasn,t played as tough of schedule.Think both teams will move the ball. Just think it comes down to makes the least critical errors. Hampton has  more big play potential,,Cloudland will run more plays. That could favor Hampton because the more plays you run ,the more potential for a mistake. Either way ,should be a goodun.

You are spot on here Pujo.... Ole grasshopper with few words  Always throw the records out in this one.   

7 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Another thing,  this game won't be quite as friendly as last year.  The Lunsford bowl is gonna turn back into landers vs dogs.  I'll be up in the stands armwrestling unknozit and little :)

I'll be on the sidelines in a straight jacket, chained to the fence, this Friday.. cause I may go nuts if we don't start playing with some heart.. I'd give anything I had to play this game again, and some just act like they are just there to put on a uniform..

mind blowing 

It doesn't have anything to do with us coaches, we gotta execute the game plan that's put down for them to be able to win.. and play with some fire and heart. 

if you can't get ready for this game this week.. idk who you are. Everyone on this board and topic knows me and my views. I know and love many people up up in RM... but by gosh I'd rather beat Cland than anyone on that schedule. 

If we don't have that kind of heart, we will not win this game.

not gonna post anymore this week. See you Friday.  Go Dogs.