Wayne Co @ Huntingdon

ZEBRA35

25 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Stangs are hungry and healthy! Wayne Co has some kids hurt. Could get ugly! Region championship on the line!

This will be Huntingdons best chance of beating WC so far but I will say this, WC looked more like theirselves tonight than they have all year and played with a lot of fire and aggression. This one may be closer than most think

5 hours ago, KermitDeeFrog said:

Well one of these things will happen Wayne County will remain unbeaten by the Huntingdon Mustangs, or the Huntingdon Mustangs will remain unbeaten on their new football field.  Should be a wild crowd and a good ballgame at Paul Ward Stadium this week hope Wayne Countys players get better I wanna play them at their best.

Sorry...you're not going to get to. Believe me, I wish we had our best out there as well. It is what it is. We going to give it our best shot. 

8 hours ago, KermitDeeFrog said:

Well one of these things will happen Wayne County will remain unbeaten by the Huntingdon Mustangs, or the Huntingdon Mustangs will remain unbeaten on their new football field.  Should be a wild crowd and a good ballgame at Paul Ward Stadium this week hope Wayne Countys players get better I wanna play them at their best.

You're not going to see close to their best. The biggest hurdle for Huntingdon will being not being over confident for the rematch in the playoffs.