Wayne Co @ Huntingdon

ZEBRA35

6 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

There is ZERO chance WC can score with Huntingdon. Im sure Coach Rice plans to slow it down and play ball control clock eating football. Better score when you have the ball Wildcats because you arent stopping the Mustang Stampede!

If I know coach Rice, he will line up and run it right at them and yes WC drives have been time consuming unless they break a long one but that's just the type offense they run, the veer is set up to eat at the clock

I was just perusing my Mustang yearbook and saw the WC roster. Only 5 seniors? Y'all look a lot like us...not so big but probably pretty fast. Cmon WC help a brutha out....who is out for y'all this week? Whose coming back? Inquiring minds want to know!!!  It says y'all only got 6 boys over 200 lbs. Is Rice playing mind games? As Roy Dillard would say what is this mess?

26 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

I was just perusing my Mustang yearbook and saw the WC roster. Only 5 seniors? Y'all look a lot like us...not so big but probably pretty fast. Cmon WC help a brutha out....who is out for y'all this week? Whose coming back? Inquiring minds want to know!!!  It says y'all only got 6 boys over 200 lbs. Is Rice playing mind games? As Roy Dillard would say what is this mess?

We're little, slow and got several out. Wish I knew more 

3 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

We've been beat up ever since the season started. We played very well in scrimmages with our first team but really haven't had that team with injury bug hit. May have a couple kids back for this one, but for sure will have some out. I think we had 6 starters out last week against Bruceton and if we could half that back this week we could give you a little better showing. Not sure we got anything for 44 or 3, but we've been known to have secrets too. 

1 hour ago, Rings said:

We've been beat up ever since the season started. We played very well in scrimmages with our first team but really haven't had that team with injury bug hit. May have a couple kids back for this one, but for sure will have some out. I think we had 6 starters out last week against Bruceton and if we could half that back this week we could give you a little better showing. Not sure we got anything for 44 or 3, but we've been known to have secrets too. 

I really don't expect either coach to show any more than they have too in order to win games from this point out and save their secrets until the playoffs. That's what I'd do, just enough to comfortably win.