Cordova @ Pearl Cohn

FBfan26

2 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Should be! Just feel like the winner of this game will win big.

I don't have that impression at all. Just looking at ya'lls schedule ... 

Before I even go down that road ... what do you consider to be 'win big'?

I got a meeting ... I won't respond for a lil while.

Edited by kwc

For perspective given common teams played for PC. 

Cordorva is #1 in total yards with a rusher with 1300 yards. 

CPA is #2, Cookville is #6, PC is #7

Cordova leads state in scoring averaging over 48.

My guess is it'll be a high scoring game with Jimmy having another two 90 yard plus TDs for PC.

Since it's on Saturday, I'm gonna try to make it over.

14 minutes ago, bcd said:

My guess is it'll be a high scoring game with Jimmy having another two 90 yard plus TDs for PC.

Come on out starts at 5

1 hour ago, bcd said:

Jimmy is the QB at Asu now. That's his little brother you talking about "jay"

4 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

35-14 type of game

OK ... that gives me some perspective. I don't think PC holds Cordova to 14 points. I don't see Cordova holding PC to 14 points either. I see folks flying up and down the field. I'm thinking of an over/under of 70 points scored easily. I'm being conservative.

BHS, what kind of over under would you give this game? What does everybody else think? Over/Under.

Edited by kwc

Cordova can hold PC to 14 but Coach Jones seems like the type that would rather his team score 60 and give up 20 something instead of demanding pure domination on both sides of the ball. 

As a former coach it's funny seeing how the head coach of the team influences which side of the ball the best Players play on. I'm sure the majority of Cordova's studs play over  on Offense. Conversely, the majority of the studs play on the defensive side of the ball for Da Haven. Random thought, sorry.

6 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Cordova can hold PC to 14 but Coach Jones seems like the type that would rather his team score 60 and give up 20 something instead of demanding pure domination on both sides of the ball. 

As a former coach it's funny seeing how the head coach of the team influences which side of the ball the best Players play on. I'm sure the majority of Cordova's studs play over  on Offense. Conversely, the majority of the studs play on the defensive side of the ball for Da Haven. Random thought, sorry.

You're giving Cordova defense to much credit. 

2 hours ago, coach10ac said:

If PC has a good offense with some real dawgs up front.  No way cordova holds them to 14pts...even douglas put up 42pts on them. 

Cordova sat seven defensive starters for that game against Douglas for varying reasons. There defense is better than scores would indicate. They have forced an average of 2 turnovers a game. But on Saturday we will see if they are garbage as one poster put it. Pc has some great athletes and are ranked for a reason. And as far as jones being an offensive guy, last year the beasts were on defense.he plays players that will help them in their future college career not just the best players on offense. This defense replaced 10 starters from last year and is building every week and I am excited to see how they fair against a very good pc team.