Mairvul att Ottywall (no losin' lunch frum tree thread)

STARSNBARS

20 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

I TOLD YAL DEM OWLS AINT NO JOKE. YAL GOT LUCKY AND IF YOU THINK YOU GOING TO  COOKEVILLE WITH THAT DEFENSE LMAO!! :roflolk:

#LOP

Good ol Passy ... Always Classy . Ooltewah played tough , they have a lot of Athletes and will probably be a tough out in the Playoffs .

1 minute ago, PassiveAggressive said:

I TOLD YAL DEM OWLS AINT NO JOKE. YAL GOT LUCKY AND IF YOU THINK YOU GOING TO  COOKEVILLE WITH THAT DEFENSE LMAO!! :roflolk:

#LOP

Do you realize we held Oakland to17 at their place with a Sophomore QB making his first start. How about you just give your team a little credit with out putting the other team down!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

#LOP

Our starting rb was in pants on the sideline. Would’ve been a totally different game if he played. But oh wait we tattooed that L on y’all anyway. 

Edited by rebelwoman87

REAL TALK I KNEW WE HAD HOLES IN OUR DEFENSE. BUT YAL DEFENSE WAS NOT IMPRESSIVE. YOU WILL GET EXPOSED IN DA PLAYOFFS. A GOOD RB WILL SMASH THAT WEAK INEPT DEFENSE LIKE SINCERE DID BEFORE HE WENT OUT. AND ITS WAY RBS BETTER THAN HIM. SORRY BUT A GOOD DEFENSE AND A STUD RB WILL CHEW YAL UP. OUR OTHER BACK IS FAST BUT TOO SMALL. YOU LET A CUPCAKE PUT 35 ON YOU?  IF WE CUPCAKES I WOULD HATE TO SEE WHAT A HEALTHY  SINCERE WILL DO TO YOU. 

#LOP

#NOT IMPRESSED 

#52-35

#CUPCAKES ONE WITH SPRINKLES AND ONE WITHOUT.:thumb: