Union City travels to Adamsville Region 7 2A Showdown

BigSwo

Alright guys,  this is it. The battle of the big boys.  Both teams are similar in their approach to the game.  Physical and ground and pound on offense, hard hitting on defense.  The only comparable game is both have played TCA. The Cardinals lost in their trip to the Lions Den and my Tornadoes came from 14 points down to dominate the trenches and come away with an impressive win.  Both teams have dealt with nagging injuries but are coming into this game healthy and at full strength as far as I know.  Also both teams are coming off huge victories against lesser opponents. How will each team respond when they get punched in the mouth? Let's talk it up. 

Welcome to the Ville.  We will be nice but on the field this could be a war.  If the team that showed up ealrier in the season shows up this one will be a running clock.  If the team that asserted its will on the rebels last night shows up then we will be in striking distance.  Safe travels for the twister fans.  We are looking for a huge crowd for this one.

4 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

UC by 3 scores!IMO but this black and gold opinion matters not in this one!

And before anyone comes down on poor lol ole me,reason is this,A VILLE has talent but when your ",diehards" are honest folk and say depends on which Cards team shows up that's a problem against a Tornado team that does what it does week  in week out no matter the opponent! I do see Cards got some big 300 pounders if they can fill the gaps then it might be a game!!!  

Edited by peabodypride
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

And before anyone comes down on poor lol ole me,reason is this,A VILLE has talent but when your ",diehards" are honest folk and say depends on which Cards team shows up that's a problem against a Tornado team that does what it does week  in week out no matter the opponent! I do see Cards got some big 300 pounders if they can fill the gaps then it might be a game!!!  

That's what they want. You took the bait. Intense and I said you better watch out for the Redbirds the second half of the season. 

2 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

That's what they want. You took the bait. Intense and I said you better watch out for the Redbirds the second half of the season. 

What is your prediction for this un sir!Your gonna be bored all week,great time for the Lions to get healthy!gonna have to meet ya next week sir!!!!

Edited by peabodypride
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

What is your prediction for this un sir!Your gonna be bored all week,great time for the Lions to get healthy!gonna have to meet ya next week sir!!!!

I will be there. And still working on the message you sent me. Might have something for you that night. As far as the game. Aville will give them a game. They have speed and speed hurts UC. But unlike us they have the beef to compete. Not sure on a prediction at this time. 

20 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I will be there. And still working on the message you sent me. Might have something for you that night. As far as the game. Aville will give them a game. They have speed and speed hurts UC. But unlike us they have the beef to compete. Not sure on a prediction at this time. 

I looked at their roster ,I think they are like 70 deep!

• Upvote 1