Union City travels to Adamsville Region 7 2A Showdown

BigSwo

6 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Vandy,who's your team,I mean who do you support ,I see a whole lot of jumping around on bandwagon so to speak!All of us are gonna talk smack for our kids!!!!So for anyone to tell us to not talk smack for our Boys well that's just strange !But as I say it's a Golden Thing we don't expect you to understand!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE ,FLOOD THEM REBS

Peepride I just call it like i see and there is nothing wrong with trash talk in a respectful way otherwise why are we here. If You really want my opinion I will give it to you. Region 7 Is up for grabs. Seems to me that you want us to hand you or UC that gold ball on a silver platter. 

20 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Vandy,who's your team,I mean who do you support ,I see a whole lot of jumping around on bandwagon so to speak!All of us are gonna talk smack for our kids!!!!So for anyone to tell us to not talk smack for our Boys well that's just strange !But as I say it's a Golden Thing we don't expect you to understand!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE ,FLOOD THEM REBS

Bandwagon ha...... Maybe so i guess if thats what you think. I Root for the guys I hope to win. My pride and heart is Waverly but our schedule seems to have got boring at the end. 

10 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Bandwagon ha...... Maybe so i guess if thats what you think. I Root for the guys I hope to win. My pride and heart is Waverly but our schedule seems to have got boring at the end. 

I mean I talk tons of crap for the TIDE that being said I get sick of hearing about UC talks bout being annointed,them fellas never talk crap!I would enjoy seeing Waverly play,seem very well balanced offensiveyl

Let's talk Tornado vs Cards folks,this is their thread!!!UC hasn't played a perfect game yet,that's scary!I.don't remember if they fumbled against us!?I will say 300 pounders all over the Cards line won't hurt UC,believe it or not UC isn't that big!!!!Coach has them disciplined,they always fill the gaps and hit hard.UC is a slow starter but I have said it and until it's proven FALSE ,you gotta have them by 14 going into the fourth!Roster isn't big in numbers or size,just listen to the coach and never get flustered!I have watched this program for years and they are a class act!!!!

Edited by peabodypride

The records of both programs speak volumes! Respect has definitely been earned by both teams. With Dresden having a bye week, I wish I could go to this game. No doubt the atmosphere will be electric! One of the games the state will be watching! And it wouldn't surprise me at all if this year's 2A Champion comes from Region 7. 

16 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Let's talk Tornado vs Cards folks,this is their thread!!!UC hasn't played a perfect game yet,that's scary!I.don't remember if they fumbled against us!?I will say 300 pounders all over the Cards line won't hurt UC,believe it or not UC isn't that big!!!!Coach has them disciplined,they always fill the gaps and hit hard.UC is a slow starter but I have said it and until it's proven FALSE ,you gotta have them by 14 going into the fourth!Roster isn't big in numbers or size,just listen to the coach and never get flustered!I have watched this program for years and they are a class act!!!!

Thanks for bringing it back to the UC-A'ville game. Our boys are looking forward to lineing up against UC. UC has our respect and we welcome them and their fans to the Ville! I know that we're probably considered the underdogs but our boys don't know that. Our boys (and yours) are coming into this game to win. I don't think it's going to be a blowout either way. It should be a great game and both teams will grow towards being a better prepared team for the playoffs! Go Cardinals!

17 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

The records of both programs speak volumes! Respect has definitely been earned by both teams. With Dresden having a bye week, I wish I could go to this game. No doubt the atmosphere will be electric! One of the games the state will be watching! And it wouldn't surprise me at all if this year's 2A Champion comes from Region 7. 

True region 7 Is stacked and by the end of the season the whole region will be battle tested. I think that's the best way to enter the playoffs. 

Two of my favorite teams to talk smack about. The baby birds of Aville and turdnados of UC. This should be game of the week in TN to be honest.  Aville always has some monsters on the lines but I wonder how they will hold up late in the game, from the ground beating UC will bring. Aville can usually throw the ball decent which should help them score some points. Really a toss up for me on who wins this game. Being in Aville that is good for at least 1 TD. Great atmosphere down there in Bufordville.  

9 hours ago, Wildcard1 said:

Thanks for bringing it back to the UC-A'ville game. Our boys are looking forward to lineing up against UC. UC has our respect and we welcome them and their fans to the Ville! I know that we're probably considered the underdogs but our boys don't know that. Our boys (and yours) are coming into this game to win. I don't think it's going to be a blowout either way. It should be a great game and both teams will grow towards being a better prepared team for the playoffs! Go Cardinals!

On paper the Cards are a great matchup for The Golden Tornados as Many other that fall to the wayside with a L, UC gets behind"slow starters" undoubtedly!!!They ,as BigSwo says day in day out they play for the fourth quarter!!!!While all programs throw up 4 fingers at they end of 3 ,Its more like Christmas morning for them U.C boys when the clock winds down from the third!! I gotta say penalties will dictate this game!Clean mistake free ball wins this one! Hoping for a injury free game,I'm gonna be in Selmer Friday so no Golden Tide ball for me, but the Tornados and Cards will do,I'll be the only black and gold wearing idiot in a sea of Purple and Gold!!!

Edited by peabodypride

This has been a great thread so far.  I am truly concerned about the Cards.  They seem to be a good match up for my Tornadoes.  We are going to have to do much better on penalties than we did Friday night if we are going to win this game.  It's gonna be a fight that's for sure.  Looking forward to a great game. 

This is what its all about.  2 realky good programs grtting ready to battle to the end.  Both teams like the 4th quarter.    Both teams try to wear you down.  Aville has the edge passing, uc has edge on ground and pound.  Whoever can impose their will on the other will come away victorious.