Union City travels to Adamsville Region 7 2A Showdown

BigSwo

19 minutes ago, Volstate said:

I've got some good friends over in Adamsville.. what are their chances against UC. They say UC is very good!

Depends on who ya ask!!Card fans think it's gonna be close,UC fans are humble and don't brag much so you.won't.get.many predictions from them,I have seen  both programs often ,UC more though, say UC 35 A VILLE  21!!But ya never know till those Friday night lights tell all!!!!!

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

Depends on who ya ask!!Card fans think it's gonna be close,UC fans are humble and don't brag much so you.won't.get.many predictions from them,I have seen  both programs often ,UC more though, say UC 35 A VILLE  21!!But ya never know till those Friday night lights tell all!!!!!

I usually don't like doing this before a big game but, I predict that the team with the most points at the end of the game will win this one! LOL!

• Upvote 1

Regrettably I won't be able to come to this game and enjoy that Aville atmosphere.  I've heard a lot about it over the years.  I will be listening in though.  Maybe I will get to meet some of you awesome Cards fans if and when we meet in the playoffs.  Until then,  Go Tornadoes

Adamsville love playing that underdog role. I'm really thinking this will be a UC verses TCA type game. Close all the way through. Like always the team with fewest mistakes / turnovers will get the W. Personally, leaning toward UC by one score. Or was it Adamsville by one score? Either way should be a good game of big boy football. I'll have it on the radio while I'm watching the really big boy Florida HS football. Go Vero Beach Fighting Indians!!!:thumb:!

6 hours ago, Macnarry said:

Adamsville fans are afraid this week. You can read in their posts. They know they are in the deep water with better  teams.  It is time they played a decent schedule. It is going to be a tough night for the 'birds.  

See you confuse fear with respect ( which you have none ) , we aren't afraid of anyone but we respect programs like UC! Unlike you we aren't just worried about getting one or two wins,  we strive for November ball games! 

Edited by Redrage1990

1 hour ago, Archiewho said:

Not sure about where Adamsville is at at this point in the year but there is so little room for error defending the veer and as long as UC wins the time of possession battle, just don't see them getting beat in this one.  They really wear you down in the second half

Thanks for the input, I feel that if we win turnover battle we got a shot ! They like the fourth qtr and so do we! Our three losses were because of our own doing , If we limit turnovers and penalties we may have a shot .