Sullivan North @ Happy Valley

8 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

While that is a beat down, I would like to add we have 10 sophomores who do not play JV. They play varsity only. JV at Happy Valley is just freshman.

6 hours ago, THE KING said:

That makes a difference.  CHS has no choice but to play sophomores

We,d be shy of 11 if we only played freshmen. That will change next season. Should have about 14. And we layed it on HV  in Jr High.

7 hours ago, pujo said:

We,d be shy of 11 if we only played freshmen. That will change next season. Should have about 14. And we layed it on HV  in Jr High.

Hampton and Cland ;) have a shot at being very strong by 2019, forward....May be surprisingly good even next year....Depends on the summer some players have.

I don't see another program holding on to #1 spot in reg-1 2A for years like Hampton did. And with HV moving down the 2A, I don't see reg-1 being so wide open anymore...And that's good! 

28 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Hampton and Cland ;) have a shot at being very strong by 2019, forward....May be surprisingly good even next year....Depends on the summer some players have.

I don't see another program holding on to #1 spot in reg-1 2A for years like Hampton did. And with HV moving down the 2A, I don't see reg-1 being so wide open anymore...And that's good! 

Gives a better schedule strength wise, which will help come playoff time..:D  :D

42 minutes ago, KennyPowers55 said:

King - on a scale of 1-10 how thrilled are you with Cloudland football's resurgence? 

I'd say an 11.  For one thing, I never expected  to do this good this year.  We lost a boat load of kids from last year.  Hind sight is 20/20.  Those were Pittman kids.  These are Lunsford kids.  I should have never doubted

14 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I'd say an 11.  For one thing, I never expected  to do this good this year.  We lost a boat load of kids from last year.  Hind sight is 20/20.  Those were Pittman kids.  These are Lunsford kids.  I should have never doubted

I'm happy to see Cland doing well