East Nashville vs Pearl Cohn 10-20

FBfan26

1 hour ago, bigchief said:

Just an FYI. Only the first season was a partial varsity competition. The second season Bubba Spears played a full varsity and region schedule and finished 5-5 so this is the 9th full varsity season. I know I have posted the complete records for all three coaches on here somewhere.

dont u coach baseball at east

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Remember Yall the ones who got them city champs shirts and was wearing them proudly lmbo but you don't remember that huh. No Hate my brother. I really wanna see some of the PC alumni over there coaching to achieve but we just speaking facts. I'm normally the cool one but y'all RANNNN and you know it. Y'all see us again in the Playoffs we might 70 piece ya and I'm over it. Enjoy the west coast weather.

that was a middle school shirt ...but i see u looking.....but PC alumni are not built for that ...the stuffu get way with  pearl aint flyin at east... let me break lil homie

1. Development  in classroom and out

East Nashville H.S 100 % graduation..

pearl 76.8 

east Football Gpa 2.83 avg Act 18.9

pearl ..?? please dont include your MLK students

2. on Field performances...Pearl has been dominate no question and made deep playoff runs  won district 3 out of the 4

East medicore at best except for 2years made playoff every year but 1 and knocked out in the first  but 1

3. College Transition 

1. there are no other schools in metro putting kids in college like pearl and East period so congrats 

2. East in 5 years  15 ncaa players 5 NAIA

1-5star.. 2-3star...5-2 star.. possibly another 3 nationally ranked players..lol

1. Army All American 

4. All star apperancess

1 minute ago, Bellicose12 said:

that was a middle school shirt ...but i see u looking.....but PC alumni are not built for that ...the stuffu get way with  pearl aint flyin at east... let me break lil homie

1. Development  in classroom and out

East Nashville H.S 100 % graduation..

pearl 76.8 

east Football Gpa 2.83 avg Act 18.9

pearl ..?? please dont include your MLK students

2. on Field performances...Pearl has been dominate no question and made deep playoff runs  won district 3 out of the 4

East medicore at best except for 2years made playoff every year but 1 and knocked out in the first  but 1

3. College Transition 

1. there are no other schools in metro putting kids in college like pearl and East period so congrats 

2. East in 5 years  15 ncaa players 5 NAIA

1-5star.. 2-3star...5-2 star.. possibly another 3 nationally ranked players..lol

1. Army All American 

4. All star apperancess

Once again homie no hating. Happy to see a school spitting out kids like. One important fact You forgot.  Y'all also kick out so many kids who are underachieving and need some extra help. Some of them kids they don't even give a chance. So who's job is harder ? Good luck to you and yours. 

so very true something i dont agree with ...but that's wht people dont understand this year we lost two starters this season and two more contributing players

6'2 225 LB jr starter

6'3 260 Linemen @pearl sr

6'3 230 linemen Stratford soph

6'1 wr soph starter

6'3 safety soph 

look at that and that just this season

• Like 1

Both jobs are very difficult. It takes special people to work at both. For PC the school day is probably much tougher. For EN keeping kids in the school is more tough. Kids at EN must stay out of trouble, be present and on time, and make decent grades. They can be dismissed for any one of those reasons.

Many times at EN students have to miss practices to be tutored. The coaches do a good job of being flexible and adjusting to meet the needs of the student. Not saying this doesn't go on at PC because I honestly don't know.

I wish both teams luck in the playoffs. Hopefully everyone stays healthy this week.

10 hours ago, Bellicose12 said:

so very true something i dont agree with ...but that's wht people dont understand this year we lost two starters this season and two more contributing players

6'2 225 LB jr starter

6'1 wr soph starter

6'3 safety soph 

10 hours ago, Bellicose12 said:

6'2 225 LB jr starter

6'1 wr soph starter

6'3 safety soph 

Dang, that's a lot! Why did they leave?

Here's the issue. EN is a magnet school where kids have to meet expectations. Kids know this coming in and if they don't cut it they are out. Teachers go above and beyond to help the students. There are some excellent teachers there. Are there some that are not so good, sure. That is why EN has such a high turnover rate. Not only do kids have expectations to meet but so does the staff. I applaud the admin and teachers and students at EN. They set high standards and expect results. Does this hurt football and other sports, yes it does. But that is part of it.

2 hours ago, workinprogress said:

Here's the issue. EN is a magnet school where kids have to meet expectations. Kids know this coming in and if they don't cut it they are out. Teachers go above and beyond to help the students. There are some excellent teachers there. Are there some that are not so good, sure. That is why EN has such a high turnover rate. Not only do kids have expectations to meet but so does the staff. I applaud the admin and teachers and students at EN. They set high standards and expect results. Does this hurt football and other sports, yes it does. But that is part of it.

That's not the point right now. So you mean to tell me looking at East roster right now as we speak they should be 4-5 right now?