South Greene vs Hampton

uknoit2

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, THE KING said:

Listen pal, these seasons only happen every 10 years or so. We're not unaka, where its normal and accepted.  Future looks great for both of us.  

I agree with you there. We're in for some good times coming up. I'm just spoiled cause we've had some good teams these last 10 years and it's hard to swallow sometimes lol 

On 10/11/2017 at 8:48 AM, BULLRUSH said:

I do think so, I can see a breakout game this week, the tough schedule they have endured is just making them a better team.

If lunce ford can pick the young pups off the floor mentally.   Hampton will win the rest and that's a big if

I marked this one on the calendar weeks ago. I’ve had the opportunity see both teams play. Knowing family and friends of both teams it’s a hard decision. If the Dawgs don’t cover the slot receivers well and account for the back coming out of the backfield on a pass option, this could be another loss for the Bulldogs. South Greene hits hard and plays to every whistle.  They have good size in their receiving Corp and they go up after the football.  If Hampton can minimize those chances then it’s a ground and pound game which plays to Hamptons strength.  This South Greene team is much better at catching the ball then was Cloudland and if Cloudland had connected better that game would’ve been decided sooner.  South will take shots down the field to see if they can get behind the safeties. If they do, it’s pass so you can run.  If the Dawgs can put pressure on the QB and keep him inside the pocket on passing downs and keep him from extending the play, they again should get the “W”. My heart as a Bulldog says they take this one. But my head says it’s close ..... but another loss at home for the Dawgs.