1A playoff picture overall.

Woooooooooo

27 minutes ago, mighty97 said:

i wouldnt be so sure about that, wait till u meet our offensive line and our #28 we r a talented bunch of kids. So whose yalls stand out.

I’m a pirate not a tiger. We don’t have a standout but a team. Whitwell has a team full of skill guys. Wait and see.

15 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

The above statement is in no way accurate. Whitwell has more speed than SP. They have better athletes at the skill positions. SP controlled the line of scrimmage for 3 quarters last night, but Whitwell owned the fourth quarter line of scrimmage. I don't see anyone from region 4 beating SP or Whitwell. 

Still haven't caught on to me being sarcastic.....

1 hour ago, TALMAD said:

I have said it before and will say again that no one in region 4 makes it to the 3rd round! Gville and JB should win first round easily but the second round will bring on better teams than any of us has played this year!

Gordonsville played Trousdale Co. who is on par with Whitwell in my opinion. Would have liked to have seen them play with both teams healthy.

28 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

Gordonsville played Trousdale Co. who is on par with Whitwell in my opinion. Would have liked to have seen them play with both teams healthy.

Don't get me wrong Roller would love to see Gville knock them off but Whitwell D is pretty dang good! I will always pull for my Region first but I don't think it will happen but that's why they play the games!