1A playoff picture overall.

Woooooooooo

20 minutes ago, mighty97 said:

whitwell by 21 huh i might want some of that no way whitwells beating our Tigers of Gordonsville  by no 21 not happening not today tomorrow or anyday.

U will get Some of it! Givens will get his yards! Maybe not 250 like several games! Whitwell has a very good defense! I expect this to be a very good game! Bass is usually pretty close on his scores! I wish My Region 4 buddies luck will be pulling for Gville!

Edited by TALMAD

26 minutes ago, mighty97 said:

whitwell by 21 huh i might want some of that no way whitwells beating our Tigers of Gordonsville  by no 21 not happening not today tomorrow or anyday.

Whitwell beats gordonsville by 21 plus. Whitwell has a very good team this year. They have a very good defense and now will have there starting QB back which makes their offense even harder to handle 

12 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Neither are we. If we had any team from about 2007-2013 we would roll to Cookeville..... but we don't. LMBO

I hear ya.

I know Whitwell's good, and they are probably better than us, but we'll get them at home, and that will be the biggest playoff game that they've been in in a long time, to my knowledge.

I look forward to seeing it play out.

1 hour ago, croz6110 said:

I hear ya.

I know Whitwell's good, and they are probably better than us, but we'll get them at home, and that will be the biggest playoff game that they've been in in a long time, to my knowledge.

I look forward to seeing it play out.

You are correct. Maybe they overlook Gordonsville. They are a solid team though for sure. 

19 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

Whitwell beats gordonsville by 21 plus. Whitwell has a very good team this year. They have a very good defense and now will have there starting QB back which makes their offense even harder to handle 

Beating someone with a belt and still allowed to play sports. Dang shame.