Nashville vs Memphis the creation of a Classic Series

kwc

4 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

CR is on the border line of Metro. The school is mostly aa but other races are strongly represented in the school none like the few inner city schools that are I left. Oan I highly doubt that CR would want to play WH especially Week 1 but he is from Memphis and did play them at Melrose I think. If anybody would take on the challenge it would probably be us.  That would be a HARD week 1 and 2 for us. We play Mba every year week two. Also our divisions are not the same. I think Cane Ridge has about 6 or 7 district games and we have 4.

Well, Whitehaven hosts the Whitehaven Classic on the 1st weekend of the season. That's been a staple for the past 12 years or so. I wasn't thinking about a game at the very beginning of the season, but more like at the end of September or early October. Region 8, 6A is only comprised of four (4) teams. Whitehaven has seven (7) non-region games to schedule. The only Region 7, 6A team that will schedule a regular season game with The Haven is Cordova. The other four (4) of that five (5) team region won't. 

That being said, it is more of a mid-season thing then anything else. However, because scheduling is so tough for Whithaven, it doesn't have to be mid-season.

Edited by kwc